Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Brian Eno - Before and After Science. island. 1977.

its all Uber’s fault for bringing up Fripp.
LMAO bkeske.

I do have Avalon lined up to play later.
Keeping the links tenuous but nonetheless.
;-) Hey, worth it, hadn’t played that album in a long time and forgot how good it is.

perhaps Taking Tiger Mountain lurks
@tomic601 

Uber - Here Come the Warm Jets

you know it was in the pile..,,

oh man, I used to have that and lost it along the way somehow. Fantastic album.

Tomic
Never heard that one, on my Qobuz list now... Lol.
The only Neil Diamond record I can listen to all the way through is Taproot Manuscript.
I will work on the Free to Loving home list:

Neil D - Here with Me Tonight ( new )
Neil D - Heartlight ( new )
Soundtrack to Shaft - Isaac Hayes
Had to do it...

Brian Eno - Taking Tiger Mountain (by strategy). Island. 1974.
@Bkeske,  sorry,  the Emperor, that we’d been talking about.  It’s been in my head for a couple of weeks.  
——————————- 

Beethoven
Symphony No. 3 “Eroica”
Chicago Symphony
Solti
1977 UK
@spiritofradio 

@Bkeske,  sorry,  the Emperor, that we’d been talking about.  It’s been in my head for a couple of weeks.  

ahhhh....yes. It’s a very powerful concerto. 
I have my eyes on a couple different versions on Discogs right now.
Well, the 1978 Pollini/Bohm is really good.  Or did you say you have that one already. 
I have a Bohm Beethoven cycle of the 9 symphonies in a box set, with the Wiener Philharmoniker, but it has no concertos included.

All the various Beethoven concertos I have are singular albums for the most part. My piano concertos are limited, as I feel the piano in an orchestra is very hard to record correctly, so to be honest, I tend to avoid them as so many just don’t do the piano performance justice.
Rush: Permanent Waves 40th Anniversary Edition, such a great album! Always a joy to listen to. 
@geof3, +1 on permanent waves. I agree. How did your pressing of the 40th sound?  Mine is a little darker than my OP.  
In the mood 
ZZ TOP - Rio Grande Mudd
ZZ TOP - Tres Hombres
Delaney & Bonnie & Friends On Tour
Baby - Baby from Amarillo Texas on Lone Starr Records 
Aerosmith - Get Your Wings

Fuchsia
Eponymous
1971 Pegasus

Produced by David Hitchcock (thank you very much) who also brought us Camel, Caravan, Black Cat Bones (Rod Price Slide!), Nazareth, Genesis, et. al.   

Reiner / Chicago Beethoven 1 and 9 with chorus ( RCA Red Seal 1961 ) overall good to vg
had to enzymatic clean the 9 th disc, not sure yet on if 1 is salvageable 
Guys I got tonearm back today w new carbon fiber arm wand, bearings adjusted / rods repressed in and Cardas rewire- obviously will need to listen but over moon w craftsmanship, price and turn around time. Try Tim at Maze_analog here on Audiogon 
Al Di Meola - Land of the Midnight Sun ( warp but plays on Triplaner/ Delos )

Yes - Relayer : I am sure I had this album in my hands many many times at LRS over the years... love the cover art
L.A. 4 - Pvane Pour Une Infante Defunte ( Eastwind D2D )

the horns are shocking in clarity, impact and tone
In other threads playing them thar new fangled  cassette tapes and heaven forbid shiny silver disc thingies.

😁😁
Uber - I think the Richard Pryor and Carlin are both mono, shall I express ship them
your way ?

Relayer does indeed have a great cover.  Probably my favorite RD cover out of many greats.   
@tomic601  thanks for the reference and endorsement for tonearm tech.  Will keep it handy.  
———————-

sinatra
nice ‘n easy
2020 redux
Also, I like Relayer.  It’s sort of Jazz rock kinda stuff is not for everybody but I really like it.  
Tomic
Now I have a dedicated mono rig trying to build up a mono collection to justify it...lol
Not that I need much justification to spend money of course.....
James - you are most welcome:-)

I got the Jason Isbell - Reunions LP in today - it is immersive soundscape !!!!! Absolutely loving it
Yesongs is in the pile also - this dude had good taste... Return to Forever, the list goes on....
Any Roger Dean album cover was usually spectacular.
Yes, Genesis, Uriah Heep, Asia, Magnum etc.

Hard to pick a favorite but possibly Osibisa or Tales from Topographic Oceans.
Or Octopus by Gentle Giant, Squawk by Budgie.
Dang so many.....
Highly recommended coffee table book...
Magnetic Storm by Roger Dean first print in hardback.
Or Dragons Dreams if you are feeling rich.........
Art Pepper + Eleven 
Brubeck Quartet - time out
Beatles - Rubber Soul
Beatles - Abbey Road
Joe Henderson - Mode for Joe

Agree @tomic601 about sound of Reunions.  I like how the guitars sort of dominate or are in as important a place as vocals in the soundstage.  Timbre of guitars is also exceptionally good.  
Just loved Reunions :-)

I think if I spring for a Java table book it would be the large print John James Audubon....