For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
 Noromance.
I see you are still on your Hawkwind kick.
Bit of Motörhead next or is that a bridge too far.... lol.

I actually really like Under Cover by Motörhead tbh.
@slaw Yeah. Hawkwind et al every now and again. Motorhead's not really my scene but no problem with them. Lemmy's great on Lost Johnny and The Watcher.
Nik Turner’s Sphynx ‎- Xitintoday (Charisma 1978)

Out there. Love this album. Reminds me of another life. Recorded in the Great Pyramid of Giza. Twin godesses of truth. The booklet's a riot too.

Eric Dolphy - At the five spot
Grant Green - Green Street
Benjamin Britten - War Requiem 

Welcome Biker & AJ,

AJ, I’m also not going to be much help with classical but I have a couple of ides for you.  I think the records put out by the Berliner Philharmoniker on their own label are very good.   The label deutsche grammophon also sells good records.  

There are some very expensive special pressings of classical music too.  I don’t often spend the extra money ($50-$75) for records but for your favorites maybe you will.  

Also, you might try the Japanese label “The Super Analogue Disc”.  

Check the offerings at the site below.  I know the seller took very good care of these records and he’s been selling some fine selections reflecting his very good taste.  There are a few left at:

https://www.discogs.com/seller/GerryM5/profile?page=4

Barbra Streisand ‎– The Second Barbra Streisand Album (Columbia 1963 mono)

Who needs stereo? Impressive instrument separation and depth. 

+1 on Living Color Uber.  Nice.  

————————-

Mark Knopfler 
Tracker
Ludwig van Beethoven Klavierkonzert Nr. 5  "Emperor" Concerto1978 Deutsche Grammophon

Maurizio Pollini
Wiener Philharmoniker
Karl Böhm

Return to Fantasy .... Uriah Heep.

Thanks Spirit for the kind words on Living Color. A pity they could not truly follow up their debut album and capitalize on their strengths.
Modern Jazz Quartet - Live from the Lighthouse. Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab 1984, Original master recording. 

Originally recorded in 1967/Atlantic.

Love this group. Happy to say I had the opportunity to see them live. Damn near center and almost front row. Incredible show.
McCoy Tyner - Time for Tyner. Blue Note. Reissue, 1986. Originally recorded live in 1968. 
dayglow.
yes it most certainly is an excellent album.
unfortunately Mann got stereotyped a bit with blinded by the light.
a lot of their later 70,s and early 80,s output is stellar.
Vitamin String Quartet 
Plays Radio Head In Rainbows 

closest thing  I have to RH 

Neil Young-On The Beach-Side 2
David Bromberg-Demon In Disguise-Side 2
John Coltrane & Johnny Hartman-Side 1
UK-Night After Night-Side 2
The Barbra Streisand Album-Side 2
Melissa-Melissa Manchester Side 2

Ludwig van Beethoven Klavierkonzert Nr. 5 "Emperor" Concerto

1978 Deutsche Grammophon

Maurizio Pollini
Wiener Philharmoniker
Karl Böhm

Maynard Ferguson
M.F. Horn
1969 Columbia (Canada OP)

I’ve had a couple of US pressing of this that weren’t nearly as good as this Canadian issue. This is Atmospheric and Spatially Revealing. 
Also, we played two of these charts in my High School Stage (Jazz) Band so that adds to the fun.  

@Uber,  Re: Living Color. I think I have another ( their second?) Album on CD but you’re right, I haven’t played it in many years, maybe never a second time, and it’s in my memory not anywhere as impactful as the debut record.  It probably deserves a second listen.  Will dig it out over the weekend and report back.  
@spiritofradio 

You got it. Hopefully you like it. I have a Beethoven cycle conducted by Bohm.
@dayglow 

John Coltrane & Johnny Hartman-Side 1

Great album. I would have had to play both sides though 😉
@bkeske,   Thanks, yes I did and it’s great.  Played it every day since it arrived.  I think it’s the best recording of the Emperor that I know of (so far).  I’m not in a position to judge conductors, especially on a record, but the orchestra sounds very good to me on this record with tremendous emotionally charged dynamics (aren’t good stereos something). But Pollini, wow.  
Earth, Wind & Fire
Greatest Hits
2016 Friday Music
Remastered, Limited Edition, Gold Translucent Righteous Funkified Vinyl 
Very Nice!   Congratulations.  Imagine that you’re liking it since you’re up late with the record player.   

1978 Deutsche Grammophon

Maurizio Pollini
Wiener Philharmoniker
Karl Böhm
Oscar Peterson - we get requests 
Traffic - John Barleycorn Must die
Ike Quebec - Blue Note Sessions 
Yes
Relayer
2018 Rhino Records Box
The Steven Wilson Remixes

Think it over
Time will heal your fear
@uberwaltz  - How's that album from The Trews? I saw them open for Dada a couple of years ago and they were GREAT live. I've listened to a few of their albums and liked many tracks, but found them inconsistent. I could make a great, rocking compilation from my favorite tracks from The Trews.
Reubent 
imho that album is probably their most consistent studio effort.
There really is not a limp track on it, although a few are similar enough that they maybe could have cut it from 13 to 10 tracks and it would not have hurt any.
Highly addictive my feet were tapping all the way through.
@uberwaltz  - Thanks Brother. I'll try to remember to check it out sometime.