For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Hey @reubent ,

Let us know how the Yes "Going for the One" Japan lp sounds.
@reubent

Could not tell you if the modern version of Nektar is a must see, maybe a few here who are going to see them can chip in.
All I can say is if they were near me I would be going.

This work week has been a bit crappy but all done now and just tidying up this morning and home tonight so yep spinning some discs this weekend.
Wife says I have a pile of parcels waiting, all new albums..... lol.
@slaw  - I like the Yes album - "Going for the One" and already had a good US release. However, I never really loved the SQ. Always seemed a bit jumbled. Good songs, bad mix IMHO. Just doesn't have a clear, crisp sound and all of the instruments and voices seemed to be jumbles together. I just received the Japan release yesterday. Paid a premium for a "M" copy. Gave it it's first spin yesterday. Was underwhelmed. Sounded about the same as the US version I already owned, but a bit nicer copy. For me, the Japan version was not worth the premium I paid over the US version. Too bad, as I really like the album, just not the underlying SQ.
“Across a Wire” (live) - Counting Crow’s, “These American Blues” - Levi Parham & “Carolina Confessions” - The Marcus King Band. Picked up a Rega DAC and going back and forth vinyl to streaming Tidal for a bead on its performance. Boy, it’s a great sounding unit. Really analog in its presentation and runs really close to my TT & Cart combo which is pretty modest but plays great for me. Was a nice pickup!
Hey Spiritofradio,

Glitter Wizards are very interesting to say the least. It is a late 60's based music cross bread with Hyper Techno energy. There are so many cross genre influences that shape their diversity of songs. It makes you feel like you are on an old time roller coaster, you hold on with both hands and just enjoy the ride.
@slaw Silver Bell arrived, run thru Nitty Gritty and inspected in full sunlight - at first glance appears immaculate pressing but side one has this weird “ stitching “ does not seem to effect SQ, which is really, really good

I can so relate to the unopened pile....
to clean then spin...

Sarah McLachlan - Solace : 45 rpm AP reissue APP 052-45

Dead - Blues for Allah: MoFi 45 rpm No. 1649 / 4000 MFSL 2-483

Dead - From the Mars Hotel: MoFi 45 rpm No. 401 / 4000 MFSL 2-482

yowsa....

weekend houseguests better love the Dead...
BTW upcoming concert cal:

Railroad Earth
Sarah McLachlan
Sinead O’Connor
J.D. Souther

ya man !!!!
Thanks for the update @tomic601 , I had to flatten mine and ream the spindle hole out. Since the SQ is great, I can now be satisfied.
EmmyLou Harris "Wrecking Ball" 2016/3 lp/Nonesuch....great SQ even if a little hot.
Donna The Buffalo "Tonight, Tomorrow, & Yesterday" 2013/Sugar Hill Records
I've been working on a project to cull about 200 records out of my collection, so the remaining records will all fit in my record rack. So, if you see me posting some crappy records, it's because I'm giving them a quick lesson to determine if they stay or if they go. So far tonight:

Baby Grand - S/T (go)
Butts Band - S/T (stay)
Asia - S/T (stay)

Can't get rid of it. Was a monstrously big album when it came out. Super Supergroup that never lived up to their musical potential although very popular as a mainstream AOR rock group.
Henryk Górecki
Symphony No 3
(Symphony of Sorrowful Songs)
Beth Gibbons (From Portland!)Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra

If you don’t get most classical music try this and it may open a new door.  

Bon Iver
i,i 

If you’re only into classical music and you don’t get most contemporary music try this and you might be encouraged. 
Fireballet - "Night on Bald Mountain" (undecided)

'70s US Symphonic Prog. 

Not bad, if you like that sort of thing. Probably headed to the "go" pile. Not really my cup-o-tea.
Loved the Gill Landry lp. It did have "muffled spittiness" all the way through. When I get my new US cleaner, I intend to do my best to remedy that.
A couple of records I bought the other week at the Barnes & Noble 50% off sale were warped and they are being addressed today...

Diana Krall "Turn Up the Quiet"
KT Tunstall "Kin"

Until then, some J Geils "S/T"  Speakers Corner/all analog re-master...cha-ching!
@slaw 

Yes indeed!

LMAO.

Back with a vengeance!

How far was Weldon from you? I flew into Richmond and drove down to Weldon.

This morning I moved my JVC QL-A7 to the second system, fitted a Glanz MF Cart and making glorious music.

Better than it sitting under the coffee table! 😂😂