For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Tomic.
It must be the extra copper content of that 69 penny that damps the resonance.

Butthole surfers again Boxer? Lol
Gentle Giant
Octopus (SW Remix)

this is way better than I remember. Sound is thumpingly great.
WOW.
Well welcome back to the vinyl fold Badger.
Great album to come back with.
Welcome Badger

——————————

John McEuen
(Roots Music)
Made in Brooklyn

“... I’m lookin’ for a woman
with low self-esteem...”

Fragile .... Yes.

Now I have clean records it is time to look seriously at a flattener.
This album has a serious warp to it.

I know Slaw is the man for recommendations on that front.
The best Indian penny demag device I have so far discovered is two George Custer medalians with 240 V leads and tape the medalians to a campfire hot dog roasting wire and let er rip !!! Spirit is correct about 1 per fifty hours or a lifetime, your choice
So far today;

Blicher, Hemmer, Gadd - Get that motor Runnin’ ( Brinkmann )

Lucinda Williams - World Without Tears ( fantasmogoric)
Natalie Merchant - Paradise is There - The New Tigerlilly Recordings 

( caught her in San Francisco for this anniversary concert series, so memorable )
The above is to me as spartan and sparse as an early Dylan album only better sounding.  
Uh huh, needs a redux on deep dark black vinyl.  

Caitlin Canty
Motel Bouquet 

comin’ to town in duo with her husband Noam next spring.  Got us tickets in a rush.  
Now that I have some time with the MyMat (from our very own Slaw), I thought I would contribute my opinion on it.

First some details about the table it's on, as well as thoughts on the different mats I've used over the last few years.

Table specifics:
Platter
4" solid 6061 aluminum with quarter inch delrin bolted directly to the top

Stabilizer
450 grams in weight made primarily of aluminum with quartz inside it. The bottom is sound coat material. The top is plugged with Garolite, a cotton composite material  

Mat History & Opinion on MY table (How these sound on your table will probably vary):
>MooMat (Cowhide with cork backing) Nice euphoric midrange, heavy bass, top end is rolled off a little. Detail retrieval is lacking
>The Mat (cork) Very airy, Nice top end, Decent detail retrieval, Realistic bass. Midrange is good but something happens that is a little unnatural in the upper midrange... as if it raises it a bit
>Delrin is very good top to bottom but sounds a bit thin throughout. Very good detail retrieval and air
>Garolite discs over delrin. This combination was the best I heard top to bottom on my table prior to Slaw's MyMat. Great detail retrieval and less thin sounding than straight delrin 

Slaw's MyMat:
Best I've heard so far! This mat has better detail retrieval than the garolite/delrin combination & is not thin sounding in the least. It cleans up the top end in a way no mat I've used has. It doesn't roll anything off, just cleans it up so you can hear the minute details. The bass & midrange are beautiful & natural. This mat also allows the system to throw a more realistic soundstage... a little wider & deeper for sure, but instrument placement is it's forte. My opinion is that this is due primarily to the fact that his mat truly (& I mean truly) grips the vinyl. Well done Slaw!  
@boxer12,  That's a well thought-out review of your various mat impressions. I have to agree with your thoughts on MyMat. I had very similar findings on my two tt designs, one with an aluminum platter and one with a plastic platter. One of the advantages of MyMat is at only 1mm thick, it will work with an existing mat and make it sound better as well. 
@spiritofradio  - I love "What If" from Dixie Dregs. Fantastic album. My favorite cut is "Light Meets Light". I find the searing violin and the guitar very moving. Great choice.
@uberwaltz, As for lp flattening products, I was one time a fan of Vinyl Flat with the original pouch. That they now use a cheaper,  basically, an off-shelf heating pad as their heating element for their pouch, I don't recommend it. It works, but requires a lot of attention for best results. I use an ORB Flattener. (I'm not home right now to give the model #). I've owned mine for over a year and it's a joy to use. I can provide more details on a PM if you're interested.
@reubent memories !!! I was crazy about the Dixie Dregs in 80/81 and was lucky to catch them live at the Agora Ballroom in Cow town , Ohio.... a fantastic show !!!!
@uberwaltz @tomic601

The model on the ORB is DF-01iA. I purchased mine through the then distributor who now, no longer carries it at a savings of around $600.00?
There are some important tips to using it that I can provide if you choose to buy one.
@reubent @tomic601 yeah I came to be a fan of D Dregs backwards from a later S Morse guitar hero admiration phase.   I don’t think I knew a soul in school who had their records.  Listening to them now is both fun and musically challenging, I mean the musicianship is fantastic and the blending of styles makes one have to do double takes but it’s fun tunes and sounds at the same time.  They are a pretty unique phenomenon.  You could come at it from the Allman brothers or from joe satriani.  
Leslie West "Soundcheck" 2015/Provogue (this lp sounds much better than I remembered)
I was actually introduced to The Dixie Dregs by the same guy who introduced me to high-end audio. 
@slaw cool, and that makes perfect sense.  They are excellent musically and I think with the dynamics and diversity of instrumentation they can be a great test and demonstration of your stereo’s winning aspects.  
Rodgers and Hammerstein 
The Sound of Music
OSR MOV reissue 

More depth and perfect noiseless vinyl.  Christmas present for my likes to sing along wife.