and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Neil Young - Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere

Nice copy, except for the nasty skip on Round and Round.  :(

Elton John/ Leon Russell   The Union

Jackson Browne  Late for the Sky

Alan Parsons Project   Pyramid

the ancient Labrador is snoring in tune to the horns on “ Your latest Trick”....
I’m afraid today It’s going to be all her Christmas music on the streamer.  But she’s in there baking while listening to it so it’s all good. 

Want to say gentlemen that I’ve been in an extraordinarily open minded mood lately listening to pop stuff that I normally don’t even consider.  And so found this Corinne Bailey Rae as reward.  Beautiful.  And she sings pretty good too...
Post removed 

@tomic601
 yeah, that herbie Hancock record sounds really good.  Well produced I think.  Puts me in mind of my old sonny Rollins records that sound so good.  And, I guess I’m sort of on a compilation kick.  Must be part of the accumulation of dust in the head end of year.  
JIMMY PAGE Burn Up 

Elf  S/T

San Francisco Medicine Ball   -  Slow Boat to China

Quicksilver Messenger Service   -  Anthology

Rory Gallagher  -  Stage Struck
Music Maker .... Return to Forever.

Breaking in the new Nova III Phonostage but......
Already it is ....WOW!

Bass is immediately a gut punch and vocals are so nuanced.
And it can really only get better.

Christmas come early indeed!

😁😁😁😁
I just picked up that Hot Tuna album last week. Had it on CD but not vinyl. Great on vinyl! If you like that, you'll probably also like to try  "Johma Kaukonen / Quah" if you don't already have it (which I suspect you guys probably do lol)  

Grizzly Bear / Painted ruins

Stevie Wonder  Songs in the Key of Life

Allman Bros.. Eat a Peach

Little Feat  Feats don't fail me Now

Ry Cooder  Borderline

Elton John  Madman across the Water

John Williams  Christmas Time MCA 1960

Caught Jorma and Jack at the recital hall at Benaroya in Seattle - acoustic and oh so nice !!!!!

Cheating a bit tonight by streaming ( Tidal
). 

Dallas Wind Symphony- Jerry Junkin
Reference Recording’s - Horns for the Holidays....

just superb !!!!!
Greg
Yes one and the same.
Think around track 2 or 3 someone drops a glass, I know it's coming but it still makes me jump!
I think Boxer might remember me also telling him that is a go-to cassette tape as well, just stunning SQ.
Tomic
Just wondering out loud here brother.
You know I created a " what are you streaming" thread a couple years back?

I post on there when I stream, I know Greg and Reubent and others do as well.
It's not as popular as here but still find great new music on it.
Just my musings.....
Tomic, I've yet to attend a show at Benaroya Hall. Sounds like it was a great show!  
Playing the first album of The Jimi Hendrix Experience purple velvet box set of 8 albums.
This is the original release with actual purple velvet box, later ones are just purple card.
This was nos and virgin vinyl.
First impressions of SQ is that it is tilted up in the bass department somewhat.
It's clear and well defined but I had to dial the subs back a fair bit.
We will see what subsequent albums are like.
uber, Yes I do remember. I've been on the lookout for that album since you mentioned how well it was recorded. The cd (it was "burned" so not a factory copy) is okay but nothing like the vinyl.  

Tonic, That must have been a great show

MV & EE / Space homestead 
@Uber I am vaguely aware of that, but two things come to whatever is left of my mind...

I like the people on this thread

” laziness is the key to productivity “....

plus, someday I might buy the vinyl 
@boxer12 it was just fantastic, the humor, interplay, mutual respect, just wunderful .. Jack had this massive bass guitar - kinda like the big Talking Heads suit.... just loved it.

@Big_greg - yes by all means do catch a show there, I have seen Wailin Jenny’s also at recital - amazing
Natalie Merchant, Emmylou Harris and Richard Thompson at the main hall, which also has excellent acoustics....
Joe Henderson  - State of Tenor  - Live at the Village Vanguard vol II - awesome 
Bill Evans  - Sunday at the Village Vanguard  - AP 200g 45rpm  - perfect 
Miles  Davis - My Funny Valentine  - Mofi - EX+
Jerry Lee Lewis  - She Even Woke Me up to Say Goodbye  - great record  - all 3 of my copies has groove noise :(
Rolling Stones  - Some Girls 
6t5-gto / I bought that rolling stones album right when it came out. Love it

Mark Lanegan / Blues Funeral 
Some girls just wanna spin wax all night
i just don’t have that much ?

my fave Stones album
Last night:

Bruce Cockburn - Stealing Fire ("Peggy's Kitchen Wall)
Santana - Abraxas ("Hope You're Feeling Better")

Tonight:

Sad Cafe: "Misplaced Ideals," "Facades" & "Sad Cafe;" their lead singer (Paul Young) went on to become the primary vocalist in Mike & The Mechanics.  
@boxer12 
I remember when that album came out and they played SNL. One of the more awesome 2 song sets on SNL. 

Dwight Yoakam - Come  on Christmas  - this is a fun album ,sound is very good
Thanks Slaw, Merry Christmas to you as well

Stone Jack Jones / Love & Torture
Baking mayhem today with a nip of Rye now and then.....

Stones - Beggars Banquet
+1 Tomic

Slaw, Should get the mat today :-)

Hiss Golden Messanger / Lateness of dancers 
boxer, I saw that and hoped it would arrive by Christmas. I hope it brings you more enjoyment from your listening sessions!