Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Hey @reubent, how are the speakers sounding? Have you felt a need to fiddle with positioning?
@slaw  - Thanks for asking. They are sounding very good, but different from what I'm accustom. My room is an odd shape, so placement is always an issue. I've been really busy trying to close out business for the year, as well as prepare for the holiday's and vacation. I might spend a bit of time with toe-in over the holiday break. Otherwise, I think I'm happy with them, but I miss the heavy bottom end of the Infinity RS1.5's Watkins woofers.

The Reference 3A Veena is definitely a more highly resolving speaker. Generally this is a good think, but the shear musicality of the Infinity's was preferable on material that had lesser sound quality.

Hopefully I'll get to listen to more music soon. Got a holiday break from work and my hockey schedule, so hopefully more music is in my future.....
@reubent ,

I feel uncomfortable asking but is your room treated at all?

Is your pair the Grand Veena BE?

I still own my original pair of Spica TC-50i that are time aligned like the Reference speakers.
Courtney Barnett/Kurt Vile "Lotta Sea Lice" 

(just ordered her MTV Unplugged lp off of Bandcamp)
The Rubinoos "From Home"   as far as colored vinyl goes, this lp is THE most striking I've ever seen!
Joe Henderson  - The State of Tenor  - Live at Village Vanguard Vol II - Blue Note Tone Poet series- this may be my new gold standard record for perfectly recorded and produced live Jazz. It is AWESOME!  the upright bass (and every instrument) is impeccably mic-ed, the soundstage is front row seat in your listening room. Very very quiet vinyl,  SQ EX ++++, the low end is KILLER! So glad my local record shop guru turned me onto this one. 
Quick Silver Messenger Service -  Happy Trails

Weather Report  -  Weather Report  1971

Birth Control  -  Hoodoo Man

Kraftwerk  -  Autobahn
Using a new to me mat but don't tell Mijo.

Courtesy of Slaw.

MyMat. Could not tell you exactly what it is made of but it works very well indeed.
Very dynamic, detailed and solid bass.
Boxer.
Courtesy of Slaw.
He makes them.
Custom make too as I needed mine 293mm diameter.
Manoeuvers ..... Greg Lake.

First time listen, very impressed as it is a lot heavier than I expected and very well produced.