Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Got these in this week, all sealed originals.

Hiss Golden Messenger "Terms of Surrender" 2019
Noah Gundersen  "Family"  2015
Johnny Cash  "The Junkie and the Juicehead Minus Me"  1974/Columbia
 @noromance thanks, always looking for versions of this....Fritz is still my favorite...also my next boat will be named Scheherazade ....its all just a big fish story after all....thousands of them...
The Anniversary Edition of the Rolling Stones' Beggars Banquet.  
Neil Young + Stray Gators - Tuscaloosa
Never finished "Didn't He Ramble" last weekend, so goin' to warm up with that one.
A gifted lp from my good neighbor...

Lovin’ Spoonful "The Best of the...." Kama Sutra - KLP 8056 ( pretty sure it’s mono) OP with original color photos. This looked pretty rough but listening to it after a few cleanings is fairly quiet and sounding very good.
Johnny Cash "The Junkie and the Juicehead Minus Me" .
I bought it sealed, on the spur of the moment. I’ve wanted to explore Johnny’s earlier stuff and when I saw the contributors are June Carter Cash, Carlene Routh, Rosey Nix, & Rosanne (who looks to be around 13? here), I had to scoop it up. This is one I really never hear about and so far, through side one, I’m not at all disappointed. SQ...it seems recorded hot, but at the right volume level it is very enjoyable. I lucked out in that it is a 1 A copy on both sides!
Other Lives is up again after a new US cleaning. My previous cleaning notes were from 4 years ago with the Audio Desk. This band is probably not everyone’s cup of tea, but every time I hear it, I love it more............ second track in, I can already hear the lack of surface noise and the seemingly more open presentation.
Noah Gundersen "Family" one of my current favorite, singer/songwriter male artists....
Rage Against the Machine - S/T
Jerry Lee Lewis  - She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye- OP
Willie Nelson- Red Headed Stranger  - Impex Records - still blown away with how great this record is 
Bill Evans  - Portaits in Jazz  - Mofi One Step  - awesomeness 
@slaw no, sir. It is an LP. I think the song She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye was released as a single but on the 12" LP it is the first track on side 2.
Great album during Jerry's honky tonk period and I love the record. 
There are multiple copies on eBay at the moment, most of them are very cheap 
Z Z Top "Deguello"  songs from this lp were some of the most overplayed radio hits in the early 80's. Now, I get to hear them on a system I never dreamed I'd own. Here we go....!
Frijid Pink S/T.

Deram German pressing not the USA Parrot Records release.

Hard to believe that a fledgling Led Zep opened for these guys once back in 70 in Detroit I think.
Finally home to analog system long enough to unwrap some gems that arrived long ago in June...

Teskey Brothers - Half Mile Harvest, side one is legend and side 2 beats most...just fantastic. Soft tube/analog vocal microphone compression and distortion intentional and essential... The overall tone, flavor, mix, etc reminds me of Etta James work Muscle Shoals...ya man a true gem, deserving of all the praise, and a 4 month backorder..

Tedeschi Trucks - Made up Mind - MOV
same hints of vocal overdrive butseveral db less and benefits her voice IMO..caught them live this oast winter and omg memory floods back in...yowsa..
............. after "Tales...." what better time to hear "Fragile"? Been cleaning it today. The UK pressing.
Never enjoyed "Fragile" more than now. Gonna order the deluxe version, Monday, if there's any more left?
Rolling Stones - 2019 RSD issue in orange vinyl no less, sounds great - Through the Past Darkly ( big hits vol. 2 )
JJ Cale - Really - OP
the cover is a ragged glory but the wax unmolested, playing fine and JJ plays so fine....fewer notes is better..ya man tasty...
@tomic601 

Thanks for hanging with me brother. I checked out your system the other day. Very nice!
@slaw my pleasure to hang with you Sir. Easy for me on the Pacific time zone where it is just now a sunny seventy degree happy hour....

thanks for the system compliment, one of these days I will have to haul the Bardo North and see what it can do in the reference system, that or get off my duff and get the SOTA sapphire running...now that fishing is done, the listening arts come to the fore of energy, passion, effort and expenditure....

but I will say the condo system is very satisfying.....vinyl has it’s many virtues...
Linda Ronstadt - Live in Hollywood...in red Rhino vinyl no less, man would I trade the colored wax for a couple of db , say 3 in the power band....80-120..... man does she have a voice....