For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Post removed 
Dovers - She's Not Just Anybody (Miramar)
Squires - Going All The Way (Atco)
Knightsbridge - Make Me Some Love (Sea Ell)
Human Expression - Calm Me Down (Accent)
Bad Seeds - A Taste Of The Same (J-Beck)
Herd - Things Won't Change (Octopus)
Wailers - Out Of Our Tree (Etiquette)
Emperors - I Want My Woman (Sabra)
Adrian Lloyd - Lorna (Charger)
We The People - You Burn Me Up And Down (Challenge)

Focus 3
Sire Records 1972

This is such a great record and I need to replace it with a better copy. 

@whostolethebatmobile
wow, I feel like I must be alive but in a different universe. Never heard any of that music. Where am I? 

I am shamefully ignorant, so I checked all of these out (except one I couldn’t find).  This is all pre music history to me.  (I was young and very sheltered...). Great stuff on that list. I especially liked the Knightsbridge.   What ever happened with them? 
Yes
The Yes Album
Rhino Records 2014
The Steven Wilson Remixes
2018 Box Set 

Harmony Rockets 
with special guest 
Peter Walker
Lachesis • Clotho • Atropos
Tompkins Square 2018

Savoy Brown “City Night “ on cd. To warm up the amps. Then it’s The Byrds “Live at Royal Albert Hall 1971” on Vinyl
The Clash “Sandinista “ on vinyl. Everyone is sleeping except me.
gotta be careful
You'll like this Fruit Bats lp if you're a fan of Hiss Golden Messenger.
Saw Courtney Barnett earlier (yesterday, now) so up now her EP/45rpm, from RSD "Everybody Hates You/Small Talk
Dr. John - The Night Tripper (not Gris Gris, it's a compilation I found in the used bin at the record store)
The Cranberries - In The End (pretty cranberry colored vinyl, not so great of a pressing)
Love - Revisited (great compilation, great sound quality!)
Nick Heyward  - North of a Miracle  - original pressing  - I have to admit that I am not nutso about the performance but the recording and production are amazing. SQ EX,  dynamics EX, low-end killer,  it is worth checking out as you can find copies for pennies on eBay. 
Muddy Waters  - Folk Singer  - AP 200g 33rpm,  this record amazes me every time I put it on. Staggeringly great in every aspect 
@ jamesclarke

Glad you like the records on my list. You can find out about those records and 15,000 similar ones in Mike Markesich’s book "Teenbeat Mayhem" available from Priceless Info Press (which is Mike himself). It’s the most accurate info available about USA ’60s garage rock. It took Mike 25 years to collect the info, mostly from sources like the Library of Congress, before the internet existed. He also travelled all over the USA visiting the world’s top garage rock record collectors to get info on the rarest and most obscure 45s. The records are also rated for greatness by 12 experienced collectors. The 500 color record labels in the back of the book are mostly scans from my 45 record collection (95%).

Knightbridge is a killer. They were from Odessa, Texas. They recorded that song in Feb. 1968. The Houston record label Sea Ell took their name from CL Milburn, the label owner who also co-wrote "Make Me Some Love".

http://www.finerecordingstudio.com/djmike/pip/TBMorder.pdf
Fly-Bi-Nites - "Found Love" (Tiffany)
Starfires - "I Never Loved Her" (G.L.)
Bad Roads - "Blue Girl" (Jin)
13th Floor Elevators - "You’re Gonna Miss Me" (I.A.)
Cobras - "Instant Heartache" (Big Beat)
Del-Vetts - "Last Time Around" (Dunwich)
Five Canadians - "Writing On The Wall" (Domar)
Gentlemen - "It’s A Cry’n Shame" (Vandan)
Chob - "We’re Pretty Quick" (Lavette)
Heard - "Stop It Baby" (Audition"
@whostolethebatmobile,

Thanks for the info. I was wondering why I haven't heard of most of the labels you were posting. Did many of these bands ever release lps?

Tom Petty "Hypnotic Eye"  the Chris Bellman/dbl lp/mastered version/found at Insound @ 60% off.
Post removed 
@ slaw

Most did not record LPs. Maybe less than 200 of the 15,000 garage rock combos who released 45s, went on to release an LP. Only about 50 of them broke through to any kind of regional or national success via an LP release. 13th Floor Elevators, Shadows Of Knight, Question Mark & The Mysterians, Blues Magoos, Chocolate Watch Band, Remains, are a few notable sucessful examples.
bought the above lp really because it was recommended recently by @uberwaltz to another member. Thanks!
Only just caught up on this thread.
@slaw .

You are welcome my friend, glad you found it to your liking.

Great weekend coming up just "found" a new to me LRS and just had to buy a few goodies....
Dusty Springfield "Cameo" OP
………...……........
Yeah @uberwaltz, that was Cat Stevens "Buddha & the Chocolate Box", I loved it.