For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Cannonball Adderley and Milt Jackson  - Things Are Getting Better  - I dig it 
Bad Mutha Goose  - S/T  - we used to go see these folks live all the time, they were great live 
David Johansen - Live it up Fantastic first Japanese edition, Graham Parker heat treatment also first Japanese edition and Camper Van Beethoven III 
Fantastic day of bin diving yesterday at Folk Art Records in San Diego...

so today will be clean one and listen...

first up:

The Police - Zenyatta Mondatta - NM minus Holland Pressing.... six bucks 💰...so far outstanding....always loved the bass line on Voices inside my head....

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Street Survivors- German OP w flames and shrink on cover....after enzyme cleaning a solid VG+

Now spinning J. J. Cale - Troubadour....deadwax reveals......
Richard & Linda Thompson - Pour Down like Silver - 1983 Carthage Reissue - Europadisc Audiophile....excellent sonics and pressing quality for the most part....
David Crosby - If I could Only Remember My Name
German OP....mighty, mighty fine so far.....
Burnt Weeny Sandwich - The Mothers of Invention
The Big Bad Blues - Billy F Gibbons
Promo copy of Hard Promises, minty for ten bucks...

Dog has had dinner and marathon walk, settling in for round two...

Vino cracked....
Quicksilver Messenger Service - ST, original pressing..which was no doubt enjoyed w more than wine, back in the day......
and finally for this eve..

Fotheringay, ST...and the rare original UK OP...lovely..

I find Sandy Denny captivating talent... RIP...

@tomic601.
"Pour Down Like Silver" is my favorite Thompson lp. I like my Hannibal pressing.
At least to start:
Miles Davis Quintet - Freedom Jazz Dance - The Bootleg Series, Vol. 5. 
Eric Clapton - “Time Pieces”

Elias Quartet - Schumann’s String Quartet No. 2 (quite wonderful)

Pink Martini - “Hey Eugene” (quite silly)

Kokoroko - EP (fantastic)

Luther Russell - “Medium Cool” (not sure - probably never play it again)

@slaw I shall look for that pressing..the reissue is really good - I plan to revisit it this eve....thanks for tip.
@jamesclarke  Pink Martini is really a hoot live, especially w antics of Storm Large.....
and the last of the bin diving scores...
this work really IMO probably deserves a review..but there are probably many online...

Mary Lou Williams - Black Christ of the Andes, etc..

WOW

1964 recording with stellar sonics from my microphone feeds perspective and in a few places the most accurate small reverberant space piano recordings I have heard....Grant Green lends a hand. Deeply spiritual.
Fun

I have the reissue on Smithsonian Folkways, pressing looks immaculate but has a few rough spots..but overall mesmerizing..

well done..

@tomic601 I certainly agree! And Storm is quite a presence here in Portlandia.  Going to see her perform with our symphony in a few weeks.  
@jamesclarke don’t tell anyone, I prefer China Forbes...
IF you get to Seattle, stop by for a listen and a glass...
oh oracle of the late night vinyl spinners...

what is the thought about best SQ pressing for Aqualung ?
Not currently interested in the “ Hot Stamper “......

Otherwise ?????
Tonight it is some old Blues;I'M JOHN LEE HOOKER, Vee-Jay LP 1007SONNY BOY WILLIAMSON & THE YARDBIRDS, Recorded Live At The Craw-Daddy Club   Fontana TL5277JOHN LEE HOOKER, House of the Blues. CHESS LP-1438
@tomic601 - I don't know about "best", but I am enjoying this version of Aqualung:

JETHRO TULL AQUALUNG (STEVEN WILSON MIX) (180 GRAM VINYL 1 LP)

I bought it from Insound during one of their 60% off sales, so it was around $9.00 for a new copy. I just checked Insound and they were currently out of stock.

Good luck in your hunt for Aqualung nirvana........
@tomic601 - Yep, Insound gets the award for best value. During recent 60% off sales I've picked up many great audiophile quality LPs for under $10.

Unfortunately they lack selection. During the last 3 60% off sales, I bought every record I wanted from their small catalog.
Morcheeba - "Big Calm"

I love this album. Great early morning opener or late evening closer. And outside of the genres I usually play.
Bad Mutha Goose  - Jump the Funk EP - surprisingly good sonically 

Beastie Boys  - Paul's Boutique  - reissue,  EXCELLENT. SQ, Vinyl quality, EX+