Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Saving Beth Hart for later...……
………………………………….
Father John Misty "Pure Comedy"

It's really sounding great. I believe the first time I heard it was when I first bought my VPI which had issues then.
Thanks @slaw
High time y’all check out the genius of Dean Wareham’s Galaxy 500 and current band Luna. Some of the best music to come out of the late 80’s and 90’s in my mind. 
NP- Dire Straits - Brother In Arms - 45 RPM Mofi and pretty well done!
@boxer12,

Hey buddy. I'm closer to installing my Sussuro. Although initially it will be on my VPI.
With advent of Discogs global marketplace, my friendly local postal delivery person is convinced of my insanity........

Sarah Vaughan - Sassy (1962 reissue of the 1956 recording on Mercury)
Squarepusher - Go Plastic
Pete Townshend - White City: A Novel
@motoraway,

I think I own almost, if not all of Luna on vinyl my friend.

Did you get the latest on the ROG (Run Out Groove) label? "Lunafied"...a covers record. Sounds fantastic! I see the ROG label is close to selling out....
That is good news slaw! I'm slowly getting the rack together.

Nico / The marble index
In a few...
the 1st lp in the Beth Hart "Live @ The Royal Albert Hall" set.
The Beth Hart lp is one of the absolute best sounding live lps I’ve experienced in my system.
………………………
"Wish You Were Here" / 2016 re-master
Doug MacLeod Exactly Like This (the 45)
Brothers in Arms (the 45)
Holly Cole Temptation, Don't Smoke in Bed

Peter Gabriel So, a Super Hot Stamper, would be on there but its sitting in a FedEx semi trailer somewhere in Redmond, waiting for the snow to melt I guess.
T Rex "Electric Warrior"   sounding damn good....going in the "need to play more" pile.
Rise ... Skillet.

Maybe classified as Christian Rock but these guys rocked hard and LOUD when I caught them live in Wisconsin 2017.
Welcome @aw214
………………
Montrose "Jump On It" OP …..sonically, this is one notch above the above
Montrose "S/T" . 

Their 1st lp with Sammy Hagar. I have the OP but, MOV re-issued it and it is much better if you can find it.
Dire Straits "Communique"    from the studio box/ one of my all time favorite lps!
Awake ... Skillet

By far my fave Skillet album.
For a " Christian Rock" act the crowd went ape when the opening riff of Monster rang out!
Vespo della Beata Vergine/ Claudio Monteverdi

Concentus musicus Wien / Nikolaus Harnoncourt
aw214 i was super blessed to catch the good Colonel at a very small venue in Charleston- The Pour House...man that dude was freaking amazing...my recollection ( somewhat fuzzy w Cuban food and perhaps a Mohito or five ) was that he played a total of 3 hours and I got home at 2 am....
that dude was  a force of nature RIP
Marianne Thorsen - Mozart - Trondheim Solistine - Violin Concertos

2L

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
@slaw 
Ahh..finally sitting down for the the evening and yes I do have the ROG Lunafied. Great stuff! 
np: Fleetwood Mac - Kiln House - from the 4lp box set which is remarkabley well done.