Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Utopia - Oops!  Wrong Planet. I found a nice promo copy at the record store today. It sounds really good so far.
The Youngbloods "Beautiful! Live in San Francisco, 1971"
Sundazed/mono/original masters.

Valley Maker "When I Was a Child"
BTW, "When I Was a Child"   SQ=EX
………………………………..
Low "Songs for a Dead Pilot"
@tooblue,

I meant to say it's good to have another Nick Waterhouse fan posting here and to welcome you to the thread.
Dan Auerbach "Keep It Hid" ….cut @ Abbey Road, plated & pressed @ Pallas. SQ=EX
DSOTM ... Pink Floyd.

Talking of Floyd, what would opinion be on best copy of The Wall to search out to buy?
@uberwaltz,

IMO, the latest re-master of The Wall bests all other copies I own. Make sure it’s the James Guthrie/Sony/circa 2016. If you look back through this thread, @6t5-gto and I remarked on this lp. The original US pressing /Masterdisk, sounds great, but you said, "the best".

Turn it up!
Iron & Wine "Weed Garden".
This is the rest of the "Beast Epic" sessions from earlier in 2018, only this lp is @ 45rpm. Tasty!
+1 on slaw's suggestion of the most recent reissue of The Wall, it sounds awesome 

3rd playing of the newest Mark Knopfler  - Down the Road Wherever, really impressed, excellent in all respects 
Simon and Garfunkel  - Bridge  - Mofi One Step 
Paul Simon  - Graceland  - EX reissue 
Good start to the weekend. Went to my LRS on Friday afternoon and came home with the following:

Sheryl Crow -"Tuesday Night Music Club" - New Black Friday RSD exclusive 2 record set
John Denver - "John Denver's Greatest Hits" - New Re-issue (for my family)
The Edgar Winter Group - "They Only Come Out at Night" used
Rolling Stones - "Tattoo You" used
The Dave Edmunds Band - "Live - I Hear You Rockin'" used
Dire Straits - "Communique" used
Traffic - "John Barleycorn Must Die" used

Had a couple of friends over last night for an impromptu listening session. Listen to cuts from all of the above, plus a few cuts from

Weather Report - "Heavy Weather"
Harry Nilsson - "Nilsson Schmilsson"

Listened to lots of other stuff via Spotify too. Was a great Friday night.......

Oh boy. Just picked up two Joe Henderson LPs. “Page one and live at the Village Vanguard” the weekend will start with these two. Where I go from there...we will see. 
The Best Of The Strawbs.

Trying out a new to me cart, Scheu Analog MC SL.

Sounding good so far!
Been out of the loop a couple of weeks.  My father-in-law died last week in Detroit and we have been settling his estate.  He was 87 years old and a great lover of music, including gospel, jazz and Motown. I will spend the evening cleaning and listening to some albums he gave me.  And I will think of him with each song.

Dizzy Gillespie and His Orchestra- Afro
Dee Clark- Dee Clark
Charlie Parker- Charlie Parker Memorial

Low "Trust"  sticker says..."no digital process was used in the production of this sound recording!  AAA = analog-analog-analog"
The Damned - Machine Gun Etiquette
The Pretenders
The Pretenders II
Echo And The Bunnymen - Porcupine
Robert Plant - The Principle Of Moments
Enya - Watermark
Clannad - Anam
Sugarcubes - Life Is Good

Uberwaltz - Saga and Strawbs, great bands!
Slaw - Gonna pull out and play some Low vinyl tomorrow!
In a little while...…
Songs:Ohia  "Love & Work / The Lioness Sessions"  2 lp/box
@stevecham ,

I love the fact that you're already thinking of what to play a day ahead.
Taking a break in the middle of the "Lioness" box to play Glen Hansard "Rhythm & Repose". If your a fan of these two artists, you’ll understand why.
I moved a couple of turntables around yesterday, putting my Project RPM 9 in my main system and mounting a re-tipped Clearaudio Virtuoso Wood on it.  I've had the Virtuoso sitting in the closet for probably a year or so because I've been afraid to use it. 

I've broken the cantilever off not once, but twice.  It's the most expensive cartridge I own now, LOL. 

The RPM 9/Virtuoso combination bettered my Clearaudio Emotion / Hana SL setup, which surprised me (pleasantly) as that sounded very nice.  The Virtuoso has more shimmer and sparkle and "air" on the top end, great separation and soundstage, and is very detailed. 

I played my brand new 180 gram copy of Blood on the Tracks and my MOFI copy of side two of Fleetwood Mac S/T. It was pretty close to audio nirvana.

The acoustic guitars on Blood on the Tracks sounded really nice and World Turning on Fleetwood Mac was really dynamic.  I heard some background vocals from Stevie on Say you Love Me that I never noticed before.