Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
John Moreland "Big Bad Luv"
………………………………….
Based upon side one and his previous 3 lps, this record is his best. SQ=Very Very Good/ nice balance, very smooth....check it out. BTW, he IS one of the better songwriters around today.

It's good, but not one of their best. Unless your completing the Wilco collection, I wouldn't purchase it. 

Animal Collective / Merriweather Post Pavilion
@slaw thanks for the heads up, ordered a copy of 1000 Kisses off Amazon ($16 seems cheap??) And it should be here tomorrow, I will report. But her first 3 albums are amazing, highly recommended, phenomenal song writing 

Steve Miller Band - Fly Like an Eagle  - vintage Mofi, wow, really great, huge soundstage 
The vast majority of what Slaw and Boxer plays I have never even heard of,  never mind heard ... Lol
Must get out more.......

Breathless ... Camel.
Getting pumped for the Alejandro Escovedo show in a couple of hours!

Re-listened to "The Wind" & "Big Bad Luv" this evening.
Alejandro Escovedo "The Crossing"
…………………………………………………
The show was great. Don Antonio (his band) opened. They are from Italy. When AE came out, he told the story about the making of "The Crossing". He found DA and they became his band for the tour. DA helped write a couple of the songs. Most of the band is over 40. The senior members had a lot of energy and were having fun. They all were having fun. During the encore set, AE brought out Mitch Easter. One of the songs was "All The Young Dudes" to honor Bowie who died on Jan 10 2018. That song takes on so much more meaning live. They killed it! Loved it!
Don Antonio "S/T"

I bought DA's debut (only) lp at the show. The sticker says "Limited Tour Edition" /300 copies/on clear vinyl. I'm hoping it's going to have great sound? The band sounded great.
The DA lp sounds extremely good.

Up next...re-listen to Califone "Stitches" SQ=EX

Later...Luna "Lunified"  Run Out Groove/dbl/lp
@slaw not sure what happened to my last message, didn't post
The copy of 1000 Kisses by Patty Griffin showed up today. So incredibly great. 
The vinyl is not the best and you will want to run it thru the cleaner first but the SQ is excellent. Her voice and guitar is mic-ed  very well and the songs are so great on this record. When it first came out I couldn't stop listening to it. Constant rotation for about a year. My kids are all fans and my daughter and I have seen her together a few times. She is great live as well. 

Glad you enjoyed AE! 
Rain Dances ... Camel.

Probably my fave Camel album although possibly not the best sonically.
Jimbo Mathus and the Tri-State Coalition - "White Buffalo"

If you have any interest, go out and read his bio on Wiki. Interesting guy who has lead an interesting life.

Brilliant album IMHO.
@reubent 

Interesting read.
I will be giving Jimbo a listen tonight on Tidal. They have that album and 4 or 5 albums under his sole name.
Thank you
@uberwaltz - I'm curious to see how you feel about Jimbo Mathus' music. I have 4 of his records. I love 1, like 1 and don't like 2. This is my order of preference:

1. "White Buffalo" - Love it
2. "Dark Night of the Soul" Like it. 2-3 really strong tracks, some filler, and not so greats...
3/4. "Blue Healer" and "Band of Storms" Don't like them.

Let me know what you think. It's way outside of the genres you usually post about.....

@reubent  

I know but I should open up my horizons a bit, I started last week. Bought a job lot of tapes with a lot of country, oldies, soul, r&b etc.
Found I was enjoying stuff i normally do not listen to and some of it really well recorded.

Will update later on the streaming thread.
MV & EE / Space Homestead

Uber, Sounds interesting. Keep us posted on the finds
Space Art - Play Back

Sounds a bit like a mashup of Kraftwerk and Vangelis, heavy on the Kraftwerk.
Started with Nic waterhouse/Holly, John Prine/The Tree of Forgivness, Johnny Jenkins/Ton Ton Macoute!, J. Geils Band/first album, Rosanne Cash/The River and the Thread and finished with Bob Dylan/Slow Train Coming. WOW great night.
Trixie Whitley "I'd Rather Go Blind"  one-sided 10" import
Black Dub "S/T"
10cc - "Deceptive Bends"

Thanks to a reminder post in the "what are you streaming" thread by @uberwaltz