For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@reubent ,

I forgot about Bultaco & Puch. I’ve owned/or ridden Hodaka & Can Am. My remembrance is Puch was more of a trail bike/trials bike.

Can-Am came later.

Hodaka 90, 100, 125 , Wombat, Combat Wombat. Hodaka was a trail bike.

Don’t forget CZ.
B.B. King -Guess Who

Got a cheap FACMOGU Bluetooth amp and hooked up my old Technics SL-BD1 turntable with my Paradigm Atom speakers and an old Radio Shack preamp.  Threw on some Martin Denny and chilled. Sometimes the backup system needs to be aired out.  
I spent time as a kid on a YZ80 and then rode some street back in the 80s but gave up bikes when I became a single father. About 12 years ago the bug hit again, badly, and I currently have 4 in the garage. Like I needed another hobby!

Steely Dan  - Can't Buy a Thrill  - really great sounding OP that was part of the collection I bought last weekend 
@6t5-gto,

I get it brother! One of my riding friends had a Can-Am 370, Wow! That thing was scary!

"Can’t Buy a Thrill" I’d like to find a great sounding pressing.
Is this " what's on your turntable" or "what's on the tarmac"?

Just kidding.

My weapon of choice for the local dirt was a beat to heck Suzuki rm125. It was unbreakable, and believe me I tried many times!
For the road? Kawasaki Z900.
Yes they were Reubent. My brother had a Hodaka. It was difficult to keep the front tire on the ground on anything other than dirt (which is what it was made for). Fun bike. Neighbor had a Puch & everyone seemed to want a Bultaco (but no one could afford one)

LOW / Drums & Guns 
Well, I find it interesting that several of us music guys also have motorcycle history.
Steely Dan  - The Royal Scam  - from the same collection, not as clean as the Cant Buy...but very good nonetheless and better than my other original pressing. Love this record 

My current bikes are a bazillion times faster than those bikes of my youth but those things could scare me and make me know I was alive 
OK, here's my last MC post (at least for tonight). Here were my bikes:

1969 Honda Mini-Trail 50
1971 Honda Trail 70

1984 Yamaha RZ350LC (Team America Colors)
1991 Honda VFR750
1993 Honda CBR900RR

Gave up bikes when I moved and lost most of my garage space. Plus my wife was not thrilled about me riding. Would like to get a bike again, but want something much slower. Would love to have a lightly modified Honda GB500TT.
@reubent great list, did you see that Honda reissued the old Monkey bike? 

Allman Brothers  - Live at the Fillmore East disc 1 OP 
Lynyrd Skynyrd  - Pronounced Lynyrd Skynyrd- OP 
I picked up a nice used copy of Jack White's Blunderbuss and listened to that last night.  I think that might be my favorite record of his.
Hi @big_greg,

I love JW. However, his label "Third Man Records" has not given us the best sound on vinyl. Very disappointing!

That is what keeps me from buying his stuff.
@slaw  The vinyl itself had a little bit of noise but overall I thought it sounded great.  One of the things that caught my attention was the production quality.  I'm not sure I have the words to describe it, but it reminded me of older classic rock recordings where stereo separation seemed to be used more and it was a bit "low fi" but at the same thing very detailed, like I could hear his amp buzzing at the end of a couple of songs.  I don't have any complaints about it.  I hated the Lazaretto dual groove vinyl.  I could never get it to play right.  
@big_greg,
I appreciated your post very much.
……………………..
AC/DC "High Voltage"   from the box   !!!!
Reubent, Slaw, Gto at Al.
Sorry fell asleep last night ...lol
Now on vacation for weekend.
But bikes and myself go back LONG way.
Tbh, it might be easier and quicker to state what I have not owned!

Slaw would say I have carried over my bike constant changes to my audio equipment ..... Lmfao.

He is probably right!

Only readon do not ride right now is Florida, it's as boring as can be and the police in my county HATE bikers with a vengeance.
@uberwaltz you in S FL?

Van Halen  - 1984 - OP 
Supertramp  - Paris - this copy is very, very good 
Gto.
No I am in NEFL.
It's good enough but roads are no fun, traffic is just stupid nowadays with everybody and their dog on the phone while behind the wheel of a guided missile ready to decapitate innocent bikers.

Rant over, no more vinyl until tomorrow night.
Hall & Oates - Abandoned Luncheonette. I've bought a few copies of this including MOFI and a "hot stamper". I finally found one that sounds really clean, almost like new, for $5 today.
@big_greg,

My MFSL Abandoned Lunchoenette is one of my favorite records. SQ=Awesome!

Bruce Springsteen "High Hopes"
Ric Ocasek  "This Side Of Paradise"  a very good (solo) lp by Ric, even though most of The Cars bandmembers helped out. It was on my tt quite a bit in the late 80s.