For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Seven The Hard Way ... Pat Benatar.

Love Pat but this album is a really bad recording, very bright and overblown.
Shame.
@slaw .

Love Hole and Celebrity Skin is much better than Pretty on the Inside which i found to be rather harsh.

Nobody's daughter is pretty good too imho.
Yes Slaw.
Forgot about that but I do not have on vinyl, streaming from Tidal only.
Johnathan Wilson "Rare Birds" sides 3&4 after changing my platter mat's configuration (yes I use two) and a good flattening and my modified VPI SS center weight.
Nick Waterhouse "Never Twice"

Any NW fans out there? Although there's no mention on the cover/insert, his lps sound better in mono.
I think it's time to rock!...…..

Frank Black & the Catholics  "Live @ Melkweg"
Just got the original master recording vinyl 45 LP of Dire Straits h brothers in arms. Looking forward to settling in with that. 
Gillian Welch - Soul Journey  - wow, what a recording
Drumming - interesting album of drums and other instruments 
Beatles  - White Album  - new reissue,  pretty stellar 
Welcome @simao,.I assume you're referring to the MFSL/45rpm version?
………………………..
@6t5-gto,

How quiet is your copy of "Soul Journey"? Mine was spotty, just like MF’s, which he sent back. Of coarse, we never heard back.

@slaw this copy is pretty darn quiet. No complaints about the vinyl quality. 
Also, I got a few gift cards to my favorite record store and they had a sealed copy of the Tom Petty vol 1 box set so I made it happen (along with about 10 other new records. 
Finished Full Moon Fever 
Currently spinning Southern Accents - both are very good but SA is a bit bright on the high end 

Welcome @Si
The Doors/Jim Morrison - An American Prayer  - record store day copy on Red Vinyl,  really great, 

Chet Baker  -  Chet Baker Quartet  - on Sam record label from France, very very good 

Gene Ammonds  -  Nice an' Cool  - Analogue Productions 200g, phenomenal 
Making my way through the Tom Petty box set 

TP & the HBs  - S/T First Album  - very good 

TP & the HBs - You're Gonna Get It  - excellent, way better than expected, they really did a brilliant remaster on this one. Title track sounds unbelievable. 
Damn the Torpedoes sounds phenomenal, better than original pressing 

Hard Promises  - really great 
@yc25 - Welcome to the thread! 2 great selections to start with.....

Is that the new Black Friday Record Store Day 2018 version of "Tuesday Night Music Club"? How is it? I was going to buy it, but read a few reviews about poor quality control.

What version of "Wrecking Ball" do you have? I just got the 3 LP Deluxe version, but haven't played it yet.
OK boys (and girls if Elizabeth is with us), I got my order from the 60% off sale at Insound just before Christmas, but didn't have a chance to listen before I left town for the Holidays. Well, I'm back and just digging through the pile and starting the pre-play cleaning. Here's what I got:

Kraftwerk - "Autobahn" 2009 Parlophone Records Remaster
Air - "10,000 Hz Legend" Original Album - Double Vinyl 180G
The Orwells - "Disgraceland" Limited Edition Clear Vinyl
Bad Company - "Bad Co." Swan Song R1 8410 180G Vinyl edition
Jenny Lewis - "The Voyager"
Wilco - "Wilco - (The Album)" 180G Deluxe Vinyl set w/bonus CD
Rush - "Test For Echo" Remastered 200G Double LP
Rush - "Roll the Bones" Remastered 200G vinyl
Jethro Tull - "Aqualung" 2011 Steve Wilson Stereo Remix"
Morcheeba - "Big Calm" 180G Vinyl
Emmylou Harris - "Wrecking Ball" Deluxe 3 180G LPs
Emmylou Harris - "Red Dirt Girl" 
Dire Straights - "Making Movies"

So, how did I do? ;~)

I'll start playing them tonight, but it will take me a few days to get through them.......

Kraftwerk - "Autobahn" 2009 Parlophone Records Remaster

Fantastic! When I first heard this in 1974(?) I was like, WTF? was that? I didn't "get it" at all. 44 years later, and I think it's a masterpiece. Go figure......
Bad Company - "Bad Co."

A pretty darn good "debut" record, although all of the members were from already popular bands...
Hi Reubent,

Yes Sheryl Crow is the 2018 version. It’s great. Super quiet and frankly better than what I’ve expected.

Wrecking Ball - it’s the 3 LP version. I love the alternate takes
@yc25 - I think I'll pick up the Sheryl Crow album. I have it on CD and I love it. I know the "hits" got a lot of airplay back in the day. But I think the deeper cuts like "No One Said It Would Be Easy" and "I Shall Believe" are the true gems on that album.