For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Chicago Transit Authority

Holy Cow! I hate to admit it, but I’ve never owned this album and never listened to it in it’s entirety. Solved that problem with a nice used 1970 issue I picked up at my LRS yesterday for $3.99.

Man, oh man, what a trip! I can’t believe how good this album is. Has to be considered up there with some of the All Time great rock records......
@reubent ,

Man, I'm so glad to hear another become so involved with one of my all time favorite lps!!!!!
Tonight it's Wrecking Ball ( EmmyLou). Brings back vivid memories of the tour with Daniel Lanois which was superb. 
Hey slaw, I am interested in a good method to flatten albums.

Tom Wait / Alice (other side from last night / been a busy day)
@slaw. Just for you

Neil Young  - Harvest Moon  - it is indeed superb, picked up a new copy today 
Pink Floyd  - The Wall  - reissue, LOUD!

before that:
Black Man's Pride - Righteous Are The Sons and Daughters of Jah 2 - reggae compilation record,  very good
Big Star - "Radio City"

Giving it another whirl to see if it strikes a cord. So far, through 3-4 listens, I think it's enjoyable, but not Earth shattering. 
@6t5-gto,

Glad you liked "Harvest Moon"!
…………………………..
@boxer12,

I use the Vinyl Flat. It's not as user friendly as the original pouch has been changed to basically a large heating pad element that was hard for me to adjust to. It works fine if your willing to take it out of it's pouch and turn it 180 degrees every 45 minutes. Make sure it's on low.
Miles  - Bitches Brew  - MFSL 

@reubent loves me some Police ,my copy of Synchonicity is original and a bit crunchy 
Dave Brubeck Quartet - “Time Out”
Steely Dan - “Asia”

I got a great deal on ELAC Debut 6.2s from Amazon ($149!).  They arrived this afternoon and I am breaking them in.  
Brewer and Shipley - "Tarkio" 

Found a sealed copy in the used record bin at my LRS today. $5.99 to the man and out the door I went.... Really good record and love that quiet, new record sound.....
The Art of Noise featuring  Duane Eddy - "Peter Gunn" Extended Version - 12" extended single. Nice, NM copy, in shrink, plucked from the $1 bin at my LRS today.
Bob Welch - "French Kiss" - Another pick from the $1 bin at my LRS today. I had this album on 8-Track when it first released in 1977. I saw Elvin Bishop, Bob Welch and Dave Mason on tour that year at Memorial Coliseum, Lexington, KY. I still have the ticket stub. Price for good seats to the show - $6.50.