What speaker cable for Martin Logan motion series (AMT) tweeter.

What speaker cable would you use with Martin Logan Motion series (AMT) tweeters. I am kinda all over the map with this one...Cardas seems too smooth, Nordost too bright. Is there a middle ground? For example, Analysis plus, Transparent, Shunyata Gamma, what about Gutwire? Open to suggestions.

I won't bother you with the whole bi-wiring thing.

Thanks in advance!

128x128bobrock

I dont need to biwire, I am using some cheap Mogami now. I can go up to $1,000 for a pair of speaker cables. I just don't want anything to sound too bright. 

If you bi-wire I’d highly recommend these AZ shotgun cables that are in your price range.  I have them and they’re nicely detailed but not bright at all with great tone and 3D soundstage abilities, and a few people here have replaced Mogami with these and have been very happy.  Best of luck.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/650117484-acoustic-zen-satori-shotgun-biwire-speaker-cable-8-foot-pair/

I am using Canare 4S11 speaker cable connected to the GE Triton Refs speakers with AMT  type tweeter.  No harshness, just pure treble. 

@bobrock 

^^^^ Yeah what @soix said above, when you said $1000 budget the first thing that popped into my mind was that is exactly how much Satori’s retail for.

Grab a used double-set for the same price

@bobrock +1 to what @soix said and what about the Mogami speaker cables do you not like now? What are you looking for more or less of out of the sound?

btw, for reference I also run ML Motion Series in my Home Theater and use silver-over-copper cables there (only) for improved dialogue, detail. However, my main two channel system is running custom speakers with large AMTs, and there I’m using all Cardas Grade1 copper paired with two different Class-A amp setups. Each cable setup helps to achieve different results for different reasons and use.  

Just wondering what your current thoughts are about your Mogamis (not bad cables), ... a bit more info about what you’d like to change is helpful.