Verity Audio Parsifal Ovation

I have been living with these speakers a little over a week now. To say I’m impressed would be an understatement. They do so much right and so little wrong. It’s a shame that this company had to call it quits. So much performance from what is essentially a modestly sized enclosure, they completely fill my 400+ sq. ft. room with beautiful sound. I’m just starting this thread to echo what’s already been said about Verity speakers.

128x128ozzy62

The Parsifal was Verity Audio's first speaker launched 30 years ago, and the rear firing bass has been a constant in most of their other designs.  

With the Parsifal Ovation you can flip the bass around and have the woofer and bass port face forward.  Why would you do this?  You would do this if you had to place the speaker against the wall.  If the bass unit is facing backwards (ie facing the front wall) the speakers need to be several feet from the wall.  This feature gives you flexibility in placement options.

I recently moved my Parsifal Ovations to a second system where they are against the wall with the bass unit facing forward, and it works well and sounds superb in that particular situation.

@toronto416 

It's sad that you have to explain. Anyone remotely familiar with Verity Audio would already know this. Especially @sounds_real_audio, since he seems have a handle on how they sound and promotes himself as the "resident expert".....

Thanks Toronto. The Parsifal that I heard did not have that option....no doubt the provided that option to eliminate the issue I was referring to. In the setting I listened in the owner had a ton of sound proofing behind them and to my ears they sounded muffled. The electronics wore very high end and I could not fault them..

Ozzy take your medication.....and enter anger management therapy. lol