Upgrade from WIlson Sabrina

I have a small room approx 14'x12'x 8.5' well treated with GIK acoustics panels.  Currently using the Sabrina's (not x).  Considering the Talus from YG acoustics, mainly because it is sealed. and may integrate better. Unfortunately since I am located in India, auditioning is almost next to impossible as dealers only bring in equipment on order - they usually only have the top of the line model for demo.  Would appreciate any feed back.  I love the Sabrina's and the x is a logical choice, but being ported, I am experiencing some room node reinforcements (mitigated somewhat by pulling the speakers forward by 4'), so am considering sealed options. Magico is not sold in India.

TIA - Cheers,

Sid

sidvee

@j-wall exactly what I’m telling Sid as well. Those 244 aren’t actually corner bass traps. 

Let's fill your small room with more stuff; that'll definitely make the room bigger and solve the problem!

There’s no need for more stuff fat daddy. All that’s needed is the right stuff to effectively remediate the problem. Curb your sarcasm. 

@sidvee

Smaller rooms are tough. I have a bigger speaker in a smallish room too. I think you will find you need more absorption than you think. Jeff at HDacoustics designed my room. He is very good and I would strongly advise a free consultation to see what he thinks. I think your Wilson’s can work just fine in your room. Good luck !!