Upgrade from WIlson Sabrina

I have a small room approx 14'x12'x 8.5' well treated with GIK acoustics panels.  Currently using the Sabrina's (not x).  Considering the Talus from YG acoustics, mainly because it is sealed. and may integrate better. Unfortunately since I am located in India, auditioning is almost next to impossible as dealers only bring in equipment on order - they usually only have the top of the line model for demo.  Would appreciate any feed back.  I love the Sabrina's and the x is a logical choice, but being ported, I am experiencing some room node reinforcements (mitigated somewhat by pulling the speakers forward by 4'), so am considering sealed options. Magico is not sold in India.

TIA - Cheers,

Sid

sidvee

I have Sabrinas and they produce enough bass to overwhelm a small room. The way I mitigated it was by placing GIK Limited Range tri traps in the corners behind the speakers in addition I have 204 bass traps. I also changed interconnects to Nordost Tyr 2 that are better balanced top to bottom without emphasis on any particular frequencies. Bass is right on at this point. 
Take a look at my system pictures. 

@audphile1 

I noticed you included the puritan 156 in your system. I have the Sabrinas but with McIntosh SS amplification. Are you pleased with the results of the puritan? I'm considering installing it on my system.

Big speaker in small room, wrong room treatment may be. Consult G-Acoustics who are in India for proper room correction. Go far stand mounts like Borensen which is well acclaimed for excellent sound staging and imaging.

Ozzy62 thank you sir!

Gjohns - I sold the PSM 156. I found it limited dynamics even with just the DAC and preamp connected to it. Sound was pinched/too tamed.
Tried several power cords on it. No bueno. It might work in someone else’s system if that’s the effect they’re looking for but in mine I prefer the sound with all components plugged direct into wall. I am using Furutech GTX-D NCF outlets. Good power cords is all my system requires.
This is just my experience.

I would highly recommend running two dedicated lines - one for amp(s) and preamp, another for all digital. If possible.