Thinking of buying a pair of Splendor D7.2...

Was considering a Musical Fidelity M6si, any suggestions on alternative amps as my next move is to stream.
I am in this for the pleasure of the music, and only have 10k to spend, including the speakers.
I have a Marantz table and a pioneer elite CD player that is getting long in the tooth for sources.
I welcome any suggestions that would best pair up with the 7.2’s.
gearhead1
They may cause splendor, but the name of the British company is Spendor. I own a pair. And a pair of DeVore O/93's. I switch one pair out for the other every six months since they each bring a markedly different set of strengths to the table. 
At $6,800 list, I think you are not going to get more than 75% of the speakers' potential with a remaining budget of say $4,000 (even if you get an amazing deal on the speakers) for everything else. 
Imho, you need a budget of $15,000-20,000. 
Your question is way too broad anyway. 
Just some random tips;
The D7.2's need to be placed on their spikes and they need to be placed in the precise best spot for your room to deliver their magic. That means if you have carpet, you are in for a lot of tough maneuvering. I have hardwood and so have the spikes sitting on small steel discs made for this purpose. That made sliding the speakers tiny increments on the floor much easier. I was getting good sound the other day and on a whim moved the toe-in on my left speaker maybe two to three degrees further towards my listening position. Everything became halographic. Sound started coming at me-recording dependent-from the extreme sides and back and the soundstage was deep. 
With my tubed amp the four ohm taps were better than the eight. 
My $8,000 speaker cable got bested by a $800 SC for the Spendors. 
I normally use Cardas Clear Beyond. But I had a used pair of Auditorium 23 that list for $1100 but can be bought new for under $900 and I bought mine used for $600 and they tamed the slightly bright treble and brought everything into life-like natural tone-focus (yes, I just made up the noun "tone-focus"-if any reviewer steals it I will immediately issue a Cease and Desist on legal letterhead). 
The D7.2's probably need at least 50W of solid state and 30W of tubed to sound at their potential but more power will mean more authoritative bass and quicker dynamics. You will be best off matching them with a slightly warm amp imho. Again, they can sound a bit bright if not mated to proper wire and placed in the exact best location for your given room. 
What are you’re tastes and preferences in terms of sound reproduction characteristics?  What’s most important to you?
Thanks for the thoughtful comments auto spell check can be brutal!
I have a pair of Totem signature 2 along with a matching centre chanel and a Totem sub, w/ MIT interconnects. They are powered off a Arcam AVR 350 receiver from a previous home theatre set-up and I have always felt the sound was a bit cold, the soundstage is limited as I have never been able to keep them a good meter from an adjacent wall due to practical space limitations.
I am planning the new stereo system in my condo open living/dining/kitchen room that measures about 20’ square. I am after a warmer more captivating sound image, and if need to spend a bit more within reason that is possible if the rewards to the sound are considerable. 
@fsonicsmith   Just curious how you would describe the sound of the D7's vs the O/93's.  I have the D7's and agree with everything you said about them, including how to maximum the listening experience.  I've been curious about the Devores too.
i had the D7s for a while and they sounded excellent being driven with the refined, powerful output of a Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II. The latest version III just came out and people love them.