Technics SL-1210G Headshells, Record Weights, and Mats

I just received a new Technics SL-1210G and am really enjoying it with my Pure Fidelity Stratos cartridge.  Does anyone have any favorite record weights, head shells or record mats that they are using with the SL-1200/10G series?  I may also add another cartridge to the setup and swap around.  Any favorites there?  

Thanks!

badgerdms

@danmar123 When you get around to a record weight make sure to try out the Origin Live Gravity One.  I like that one on my 1210G, and it's not too crazy a price point.

The Stein mat may be excellent, but I cannot help but to be amused and skeptical as a reaction to their ad copy, which contains the hyphenated word "Quantum-physically..."  Come off it, lads. Enough is enough with the quantum.  I'm sure Max Planck is rolling in his grave.

@badgerdms  I have been very curious about the Origin Live weight. All the layers of wood to absorb vibrations and such makes sense to me. I may take the plunge.

@gochurchgo I really like it, it improves things quite a bit with zero negative side effects (at least in my setup).  It weighs almost nothing so I suspect some folks dismiss it, which is too bad.

Isn’t the Stein platter mat 1mm or very thin?, and how did you compensate for this during your comparison?

I am still using the stock mat with an Origin Live mat and the Origin Live weight.