Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Fplanner2010, I did a switch to HDMI from Onkyo to analogue Oppo SE on-the-fly and the Oppo sounds better. For movies and easily the better for 2 channel. I think it openned a can of worms. Lol.

Regards Bacardi
Bacardi, Synergistic no longer makes the Active Sterling X2, you will have to find used. Another option is the Galileo Basik Strings interconnects and speaker cables. They are non active are sound really nice. These are the cheapest now. Then up from that is the Magnetic Tricon then Accelerator. All depends on your budget and your equipment. As you know, these cables are system dependent.
Try the SR D3 digital Bacardi. I have a 5.1 setup and the the D3 works well in stereo and home theater stuff.
Bacardi - That's what I was getting at - the SR D-3. Probably the most underpriced cable they make (once you hear it)
For My Oppo BP 83SE ananlog outputs I am using Electraglide Silver signatures. I dont think they are made anymore.
I also think Morrow MA4's would be great with the Oppo. Great cables at a great price.
Of course, you can also buy SR Apex or PR you would need 3 pairs...
Analog outs is the only way to go with the Oppo BP-83SE.