Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Has anyone plugged a subwoofer into a Powercell??? If so, what results were noticed???

Regards Bacardi
Bacardi, Yes I have plugged a Fathom F113 into the Powercell.
I have recently though moved the sub to an unused dedicated outlet. I have also moved my Power Amp to another unused dedicated outlet. Both of these outlets have Teslaplex outlets and Hologram A Power cords

Though the Powercell can handle everything I own including all my home theater equipment. I feel that the two largest current draws I have are still better on there own dedicated outlets. Afterall using everything on just one outlet which is only 20 Amps there could be the possiblity of limiting the dynamics.

This then leaves the Powercell on its own dedicated outlet to power my CD, Preamp, CDR, and the Home theater equipment.
"Has anyone plugged a subwoofer into a Powercell??? If so, what results were noticed???"

Yup. Tighter bass and the sub seems to disappear more.
Rilbr, I also have and still have many Acoustic Revive units. I had an AR RTP-6 when I bought my PowerCell 10SE. When it arrived I merely moved all six powercords from the RTP-6 and plugged them into the PowerCell. I should say that the RTP-6 had replaced my much more expensive IsoClean isolation transformer system. What I still remember was that the PowerCell was more open, dynamic, and had strikingly better bass. I should also say that the power cords were a mix of Isoclean and Cerious Technology and not SR.

I have never tried the Alan Maher unit.

My experience with AR quartz has been very confusing. I remember putting a QR-8 in the center of the wall behind my speakers and hearing it as I pressed it on the wall! All of this effect from a pencil eraser size piece of quartz. I had many other experiences were these pieces work quite well, but I have also had really bad experiences, such as putting one on a cd player drawer and totally killing all dynamics in the music and another putting one on my Murata Supertweeters with the same result. And I have had instances were these and the bigger AR quartz units did nothing, such as on the back of or on top some components.

All of this lead me to doing an interview with the Acoustic Revive owners which was to be published on Dagogo but has never appeared. I explored how many of their pieces came about and what the theory behind them was, if any. I don't think any of the inventors you enumerated were the originators of the use of quartz, not of the SR ARTs or MIGs.

I have not tried the Universal Interconnect Cells but Ted urged me to try the Universal Speaker Cells. As he said, once you hear them you will never stand any speaker wires without them. I would reverse your intended ordering.
Has anyone tried Miggs under a subwoofer or between a subwoofer and a platform. I own a Hifi Pyon Mythology custom platform just for my SVS PB13 Ultra sub with Custom feet under sub and under platform...Curious anyone???

Regards Bacardi