Suggestions for power amps

Hi All

I am looking to try some different power amps in my system I have just added tge wonderful Fritz Carrera Be’s and feel like they will respond to whatever you feed them.Power is the Lsa Warp 1

Love my current sound but wonder if there is more there with a step up in amplifier quality Musical taste run gamut from Bach to Bruce

price range is 3K new or used

My system Wytech Jade 2.1 pre

Denafrips Pontus ll

Innous zen mi3

Amps ive been intrigued by

include LkV Power3

PS Audio XA-25

Legacy Powerbloc 2

Atmasphere class d mono’s

Benchmark ABH

Thank you  for your input I have never posted before but have learned much from all of you.

128x128katzlar

I drive my Fritz Carbon 7SE MKII with the Pass XA25 as well as with an Aric Audio Transcend PP tube amplifier.  I get a wonderful soundstage, detail with a fine harmonic structure (non analytic), and quality bass in my 11 by 15' room with either amp. Not to say the amps sound the same, however both provide the aforementioned. 

Look into the line magnetics gear.  I heard the integrated amp and I was impressed.  They use excellent transformers also which is key to making a good power amplifier.  

As a Carrera Be owner, from your list I would go for the Pass XA-25 with the Wytech Jade tube preamplifier.  Should give you all the power you need along a much for life like presentation than the LSA.  I've tried the Carrera's with a couple of different Class D amps and wasn't thrilled so I wouldn't really recommend trying a different one. Fritz's preference is for tubes with the Carrera's but tube amps may not be something you want to get into. 

wider soundstage maybe more lifelike energy, little more low end kick

If you can accommodate them, adding a couple subs may be the most cost effective and effective way to achieve what you’re looking for.  A pair of SVS SB1000 Pro subs only cost about $1100, and they offer a generous 45-day risk free trial including shipping both ways so why not?

But if that’s not feasible I’d look at this Pass Labs XA25 that should give you a lot of what you’re looking for…

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/650095583-pass-labs-xa25-excellent-condition-less-than-3-years-old/

Just a couple ideas, and best of luck.