Sub $2,000 Integrated Amp Recommendations

I currently have Klipsch Forte iv speakers, SVS 3000 Micro Subwoofer, Mofi StudioDeck with a master tracker and the Mofi StudioPhono going into my Denon pma-600ne and a WiiM mini. I've considered options below but really open to anything other than tube amps.  

• Music Fidelity A1 and M3si
  • Leak 130 or 230
  • ARCAM Radia A25 
  • Cambridge CXA81
  • Audiolab 7000A

I am sure I can do much better than the Denon, that can be overly warm and muddy at times. 

chrisroot76

I have a Rotel in one of my systems and it does everything quite well.  I originally bought it as a stop-gap unit before I got a more elaborate model, but I have decided to keep it since it's so good.  

Really need to know what your budget is and if you’re looking for new or used. 

@chrisroot76  you have gotten some great advice and options.  

Something to consider is how long you are going be paired up with your speakers or is the integrated going to be paired up with your current speakers.  They are high efficiency, easily driven.  If this is your forever speaker or this speaker family is where you see yourself living, that should play into your decision on the integrated.  You won’t need to chase power but be mindful of lower power, high quality wattage.  If you aren’t married to this speaker genre and your next upgrade are speakers, you’ll want an integrated that is more versatile in the speakers it can drive. 

Used as mentioned is the way to go.  The advice to look above your budget and “troll” the used market is great advice.  Music Fidelity makes really, really solid integrated amps that punch above their weight class, Parasound is another, NAD, Hegel if one fits your budget.  If you want Tube Flavor Rogue or Primaluna.  If you have your front end settled, streamer, DAC, vinyl set up, focus on the Pre / Amp set up, don’t worry about other bells and whistles.  You might also consider buying an amp first, like a Parasound A21+, then save a bit and buy a pre.  Schmitt gets a lot of love, you might look at their Hybrid, Tune / Solid state pre and one of their amps, in your budget new, never heard their gear, seem to be a bit polarizing, everyone seems to agree bang for the buck is great.  Debate is around how much they truely bunch above their weight class.  

Above your budget by a bit but if you saw a used Coda CSiB, that is maybe one of the best values on the used market.  A Krell 300i would also be a home run, again, both a little more than a bit over your budget.

Good Luck!