Sub $2,000 Integrated Amp Recommendations

I currently have Klipsch Forte iv speakers, SVS 3000 Micro Subwoofer, Mofi StudioDeck with a master tracker and the Mofi StudioPhono going into my Denon pma-600ne and a WiiM mini. I've considered options below but really open to anything other than tube amps.  

• Music Fidelity A1 and M3si
  • Leak 130 or 230
  • ARCAM Radia A25 
  • Cambridge CXA81
  • Audiolab 7000A

I am sure I can do much better than the Denon, that can be overly warm and muddy at times. 

chrisroot76

Showing 3 responses by chrisroot76

Lots of great recommendations here! I had not heard of the CHoco EMEI Integrated Amp. Overall sound I gravitate to is lots of dynamics, lots of tight bottom end, and an amp that will bring out the best in the Forte midrange. I'm not into neutral sounding amps and I do have to be careful not to add too much high end with the fortes but I do want more airiness than what i am getting with the Denon. I've heard more detail and airiness and separation as I've upgraded to the Mofi phono preamp and the MasterTracker cart on my turntable.  

Good advice @mm1tt77. I really love the horn sound and plan on being with the Fortes for awhile. I initially got my system to get into vinyl, but I have also been streaming more when I'm not sitting down listening. Currently I've been just using the WiiM to stream Apple Music and the internal DAC on the Denon. Music on the turntable sounds much better in comparison, but looking to improve my streaming situation as well. So depending which way I go with the integrated amp (e.g. Music Fidelity A1), I may need to pick up an external DAC.