Solo streamer

I’m looking to replace my Cambridge CXN v2 with a streamer that has better SQ.  I want a streamer with no extra accoutrements: no DAC, storage capacity, etc., nothing but a streamer.  Is this available?

128x128rvpiano

@mdalton  You very sadly can’t hear differences between streamers, and that’s a non starter and makes any further discussion with you on the topic pointless because you simply can’t understand what you can’t hear.  So you and the four other people here who likewise think streamers don’t make a difference can just go on thinking that, and you can just keep rocking that iFi Zen Stream and Pro-Ject Stream Box believing that’s as good as it gets and good for you.  The other 98% of us will enjoy exploring and enjoying better streamers and better sound while you go on believing we’re all kidding ourselves.  Ya gotta kinda wonder about the lopsided difference in personal experience there, don’t ya?  Or does that just somehow not compute in your mental equation?  I’d like to think that if I ever found myself in the extreme minority here on some topic that I’d have the self awareness and humility to consider that maybe — just maybe — my compass was off, but you be you.  Regardless, I’m done banging my head against some mad bugger’s wall.  Peace out. 

Rvpiano is notorious for being hostile, mdalton. 
I would strongly advise to keep away from any forum he’s part of. You never know what other methods he’ll come up with to offend you. He may even like his new streamer when it arrives, which would be simply terrible. 

@rvpiano Thank you for your post! I appreciate the opportunity to follow your journey, yours always have an excellent outcome whether you keep the gear or send it back.
I’m not sure why some are so emotionally invested in how you spend your hard earned money. I hope it doesn’t dissuade you from continuing to share your journey.

@soix

you never fail to meet expectations.  thank you for providing a reliable, calming source of anger and nastiness.  in this moment of cultural unrest and division in our country, we have so few places where we are not buffetted by the winds of violent change.  thank god for you, our port in the storm.

@audphile1

thans for heads up.  I have a history of being a little naive regarding others’ motives.