Which one ?

My system:
Arcam CD33
Arcam A90/P85 -biamping
speakers: PMC GB1

Thanks for your suggestion !
grisslehamn
Post removed 
I have not used the PS audio but I have a Hydra 4 and use it with an Arcam CD33. Of all of the audio that I have tried the Hydra has made the biggest improvement in my system, especially with the CD player. It is much more musical, the sound stage depth is much deeper. It is cool to hear instuments comming from 3feet behind the speakers. I also hear notes and subtle instruments that I cannot hear when I remove the Hydra.
I am running a PS Audio UPC and it works well. Though I am saving up for an ExactPower or maybe a BPT. I dont think you will go wrong with either the PSAudio or the Shunyata. But dont expect miracles, that is, unless your power is rather dirty.

If your A/C is clean, I would recommend trying your power Amps direct from the wall and your Preamp and Source from the Power Conditioner/Surge Protector. That is how my system sounds best.
I have a Hydra 4 with a Jolida cdp connected to it. It definitely improves sonics, however I have never compared it to any other plc. Your best bet is to try both plc's in your system and decide for yourself. It's very hard to make suggestions between 2 plc's unless you've compared them in your system.
Here's a review that may help - although it covers the Ultimate Outlet and Hydra2 and not the UPC vs Hydra4.

http://www.10audio.com/psaud_UO_v_Hydra2.htm
Grisslehamn, I have a Billy Bags Pro1.5 rack. I do not have any isolation under the Arcam at this point, other that the stock feet. I may try a set of Still points without the riser attachments but have to spread my funds out a bit as I am looking to upgrade my TT and considering new speakers.
Post removed 
I have 2 Hydra2 units. One for transport and dac another for amp and pre-amp. There was a noticable improvement when I incorporaterd the 2 Hydras into my system. YOu have consider the fact that I live in NYC in apartment building where power is $h1t. So, if you have cleaner power, your experience may vary. As a matter of fact, why don't you contact musicdirect and have them send you both the PS Audio and the Shunyata so you can compare in your own system! Then you will know whether or not this is what you need or if so, which 1 worked best. They have 30 days and you can send both back to them and seek a used unit if you think it's worth the price and time. Hydra4 are rarely sold used. You have to be lucky to get one sometimes.