Replace Classe CA-200 with Pass X350, do it?

Associated equipment: Wadia 850CDP, ARC LS-2B, Thiel 3.6 and Maggie 2.7qr

TIA for your input :-)
jcatral14
Thanks for your feedback and opinions. I took too long to decide and the amp is sold. Too bad as I checked with Pass and that particular amp apparently was a transitional one that had the same output stage as the 0.5 model. I think I will bade my time and wait for a 250.5 or 350.5 (budget permitting) to come along.

HAGWE
Normally I would agree with Onhwy61 on the preamp but a Wadia 850 into a Pass amp sounds pretty good. To get a preamp that would sound equal or better would probably cost a lot of money.
Many Pass fans preferred the 250 to the 350, thought the 350 was not quite right. Many threads here on that.
If I had your equipment the power amp would be the next to last item I would change. I think you would a bigger bang for the buck with a better preamp and/or switching to a full ribbon Maggies.
Thanks guys! I thought it would be tilted towards Pass ;-)

Jl35, why the debate on the X350?
The Pass will be a much better match for your 850. Chances are that you may like it better without the ARC in the way.
Pass X250, X250.5 or X350.5 for sure. There is significant debate on the X350
I have been a Classé guy for many years, and I say GO for it. If/when I ever upgrade, Pass would #1 on my list.
Depends on the age and price. >15yo units would need to be serviced and brought back to their original specks for another toll of investment. Units younger than 15yo will also need to be serviced after a while. In both cases count on extra money to spend, if you want to keep your unit safe and in good condition.