Recommend me a tube integrated amplifier

I'm at a point where I'd like to try a tube integrated amplifier.

I currently have a Luxman L-509x driving a pair of Audio Note AN-K/SPx SEs.

I use a Marantz SA-KI Ruby CD/SACD player and a Technics SL1200Mk2 and AT-33SA LOMC for sources.

I also use a Rythmik E15HP/PEQ3 subwoofer to fill in the bottom end.

I listen mostly to jazz, classic rock at low to mid-level volumes, and my budget would be around $4k-ish used or new.

So, I'd like to get some recommendations for an integrated that would pair well with the AN-Ks.  Subwoofer connection mandatory either pre-outs or compatible for speaker level connection.  Phono pre inputs for MC desired, but optional.

No hybrids, high power not needed. No headphones either.  A remote would be nice, but I could suffer without one.

TIA

erikt

DON'T do it!!
 IMO the cost of having to retube every few thousand hours these days is FAR outweighed by ANY sonic gains from a tube Amplifer when a Class A Solid State amplifier from Luxman,Sugden or Pass Labs does EVERYTHING a tube amp does!!!

@erikt  ask music direct if the rec outs on the icon will work for you. they'll get back to you in a day.

@freediver  and that's why i went in a different direction.  replacing 8 tubes can get costly. 

Friend has AN-K’s he runs the AudioNote Cobra integrated and I have to say its a match made in heaven. Hugely enjoyable and some of the best sound I’ve heard in a while. Even the DAC is quite good in the cobra.

Not sure if it has sub out but IMO your better off using the hi level inputs to your sub then the low level ones. for example my REL recommended the hi level connection over the RCA/Balanced connection.

Another tube company I really like is Triode labs-Finale Audio out of Toronto. some of the best SET/PSET amps I’ve heard.

Original Manley Stingray - Factory Service... For Sale | Audiogon

Manley Stingray mkII Low hours For Sale | Audiogon

Cary Audio SLI-80 Signature Stereo Tube In... For Sale | Audiogon

Soix 

What specific sound characteristics are you looking for?

===

I'd describe my current sound as very relaxed & open, balanced with vg blacks so there is wonderful tonal texture - smooth.

I guess I'm tube curious, esp with posts floating about on how wondrous tube midrange warmth/glow can be.  If that isn't the case, then I'll say thanks to all and stick with what I have.