Recommend an MC cartridge

I have a Pure Fidelity Harmony TT with an Audio Origami PU7 tonearm and Stratos cart (modified Gold Note Donatello Gold) and have ordered a Whest Titan Pro phono stage. I'm looking for a suitable cartridge to replace the Stratos. I prefer something from My Sonic Lab, Ortofon or Hana.

Any suggestions?

dwcda

Maybe Ortofon cadenza bronze as it was used by many vendors at audio shows.  The Ortofon Winfield also got rave reviews.  At your price point, many good options.

I am very familiar with the Ortofon Windfeld and do very much like it as a Cart'.

Demo's of it in use have been in a system I am very familiar with and own the same TT > TA.

I have also heard this in use compared to other Ortofon Cart's some original and some having modifications/redesigns, as well as couple of Cart's from different Brands.

The Windfeld is easily able to be seen to Standout, but when experiencing it, there is also to be detected, a little extra presence in the noticeability of the Bass Notes, the underpinning of the Bass Notes can become a distraction for the Cart' when experienced in a demo' that is also a comparison.

The outcome for myself is that the Cart' is capable of leaving the impression there is a Hint of Richness of Tone inherent to the Cart', which is then a matter for the individual using the Cart' to decide which level of Richness of Tone is wanted to be lived with. For me I have no issues with the presence of Richness of Tone I detected. 

I went from Hana ML to an Aidas CU Series Durawood Bee. An amazing instrument, and retipping is very reasonable.