Raven Osprey 3.1 vs Leben cs600

I have been using a Leben cs600 for many years with DeVore O93 speakers.  My brother who is quite a gifted musician ( mainly Trumpet but some woodwinds as well) recently acquired a Raven Osprey and cannot stop gushing about its tonality and sweetness.  I would love to hear it side by side with my Leben but unfortunately he lives 2000 miles away in Montana.  I wonder if anyone has had the chance to hear both of these integrated amplifiers?  If so I would be interested in your impressions.

Thanks.

mdrone

Has your brother heard your Leben? Is yours the 600 or the 600x? The reason I ask is the small tubes in the 600x allow a little change in flavor by rolling the 12au7 tubes. 

No experience with the Leben, but having owned the Osprey I can understand your brothers enthusiasm. I regret selling mine.

My Leben is the CS600; so little opportunity to roll the pre-amp tubes.  In fact hard t find replacements.

I have rolled the power tubes and currently am running Tesla EL34's which are quite nice.

I owned the Raven Blackhawk. Osprey is pretty much the same with slightly more power. I will take Leben any day of the week and twice a day on Sunday. 

Same! Owned a Blackhawk latest version with the best possible tubes Raven had in stock. I would choose Leben or Line Magnetic to pair with DeVore's over any Raven. Not dissing Raven, they make a very solid product.

I owned the Raven Blackhawk. Osprey is pretty much the same with slightly more power. I will take Leben any day of the week and twice a day on Sunday. 

The Leben is built to an heirloom quality standard as you know. The transformers, the parts quality, the sound, the versatility with power tubes, etc. Its hard to beat. Ive owned it several times and I always miss it if I am without one. 

You havent mentioned but has your brother heard your Leben?

Leben….. we had a blowhard here who fell in love and extolled tge virtues of the Raven before EVEN or EVER hearing it…..  MillerIdiot….

IF you do cave to gushing, keep the Leben…..

Yes, of course….i’ve heard both…. 

One other amp he liked was the AudioNote UK Cobra.

He went with the Raven as he did not need the internal DAC in the AudioNote.

I really appreciate the input.