Qobuz hell

Ending a subscription with qobuz turned out to be hell. I did it two weeks ago only to find out that my account is still active and I am still being charged. I contacted qobuz yesterday and the first response was from a bot saying at 9AM they will be back online tomorrow. Which is actually today, so when I got online to figure out what happened, I received the rudest, most useless responses and then ending the chat by the agent. So as of now, I am unable to cancel my subscription - I don't want to use it, pay for it etc. I found it mediocre anyway.

I have no doubt I will spend many hours trying to cancel it in the coming days and get horrible treatment.

grislybutter

Signed up Feb 24, after 4 days cancelled seemingly w/o issue.  Have the documentation for signup and cancel for cc company if ncessary. Not anticipating any issues.

For me, too many annoying dropouts versus what I have experienced using Pandora Plus which exhibited zero issues over >1 year of use. The streamer/setup matters little because it works great w/everything else, and since I've read stories where throwing resources at the gremlin (Cat 6 cables, etc) didn't help, I abandoned the thought of that approach entirely. I reached out to the manufacturer who "unfortunately" could not offer a potential solution. 

Since the stream is largely for background when WFH, P+ with its limited catalog is good enough. I agree w/others that the Qobuz interface is a bit clunky, but did enjoy the SQ of the hi res, esp the increased dynamic range. 

Qobuz works well and sounds good as it should to me. I use mainly with Roon on Cambridge streamers. If in doubt, I would stick to more widely used product lines.

I have no trouble with Qobuz via my Android phone, Small Green Computer Sonic Orbiter and Sonare Ultra Rendu.  Used in conjunction with Roon.