Power Wedge 116

I have an old Power Wedge 116 Line conditioner and it has a slight "hum".  I replaced the fuses, but that doesn't seem to help.  At this point I can't afford to update this part of my home theater system; does anyone have any suggestions for reducing / eliminating the "hum"?  
Home theater components:  Anthem MRX-1120 receiver [plugged directly into the wall outlet]; the following are plugged into the Power Wedge 116 line conditioner: Oppo BDP-105D Blu Ray disc player, Net Gear ProSafe Gygabit switch [model: GS105], and an Actiontec ECB6200 bonded MoCA 2.0 network adapter.  I have unplugged each component from the Power Wedge 116 and still get a "hum".  Obviously, when I unplug the Power Wedge 116 from the wall outlet, there is no "hum".  I would appreciate any suggestions you could offer.
foghorn1
The PS Audio Humbuster removes dc offset from the ac mains which can cause transformer hum which is not the same as dirty power 
Thank you for your responses; they were all helpful.  I really like hifiman5's response the best.  I can't stop laughing...great sense of humor.

Anyway, the next question: I'd like to request your suggestion's on a unit I should be considering that is reasonably priced?  Again, thank you all.
In addition to the Humbuster by AVA (Franks Van Alstine), Emotiva offers a product to remove DC offset (CMX-2), a common cause of transformer hum, from the AC.
@bdp24 Oh, that's a nice find! I didn't know of any DC offset removal systems that weren't huge and expensive! :)

If it truly works, it may indeed eliminate mechanical hum from a transformer.

Best,

E