Power cord upgrade

I want to upgrade power cords for my streamer, Aurender A15 which currently has a Shunyata v14 digital.

And Puritan 156 which has the classic cord it comes with.

I believe in system synergy, so I am leaning towards Transparent, and/or Audioquest.

I have ARC ref5se with the Transparent Reference, and ref75se with the AQ Hurricane.

Guess my thought is the streamer and 156 PC are maybe a bottleneck. Won't know without trying, right? I am satisfied with the over all sound now, so looking for more of it. Make any sense??

128x128skids

@classicrockfan Don’t wast your breath, the Force is strong said Darth Vader, old age, disposable coin, hearing loss, gullibility, marketing, some of the powers at hand !! 

AQ Tornado source is perfect for that a bit more money but better suited the the HC version.

@audioman58 Could you please clarify that statement, that the Tornado is perfect for that? Perfect for the streamer dac?

I got the best result with Puritan PSM-156 from using a ZenWave PSR-11 than a AQ Dragon HC. On the other hand, Dragon serves my Grimm MU2 better than Zenwave. Simply put, I like the synergy better. 

I’m a fan of Nordost Hemdall 2. Remember, some manufacturers have recommended lengths. As an example, Nordost recommends 2m for their power cords. If possible, purchase a cord you can return if you don’t like it.