Peter Lederman in Second Bout With COVID-19

I saw on Facebook late last night that Mike Fremer told one of his Audio Friends that he heard from Peter Lederman of Soundsmith that he is suffering his second round with COVID.  Peter said he has blood clots on his lungs. That is all the post said.  Here is hoping that Peter pulls through with a full recovery. 
128x128stereo5
@ millercarbon you usually win the wildest rambling contest but today it's visible from the moon. Unless he is in a hospital in [poor little country X] he is there to get better
@lewm 
Thanks for the explanation - as you are aware there is much speculation and misfinformation. I at least try to sort out the wheat from the chaff.
We are fortunate here in New Zealand we have not had a significant outbreak yet - more a fluke than good management though - our borders are porous and have process gaps.
I wish him all the best and I can't say enough good things about him and his company. They really go the extra mile to keep their customers satisfied and their follow-up after a sale, even if it's years later, is exemplary and second to none! My best wishes Peter for a complete recovery! Mike
I did not know him at all, but reading all testimonies here i want to join my prayer and best wishes to him and his family....
bkeske, Thank you.

"Seriously, are ‘we’ really going to turn a thread about concern for Peter Ledermann, the man and respected creator of incredible audio equipment, into a mud slinging contest?
There must be better forums for that type of tripe."