Pass labs krell parasound amps

Hello, Looking for feedback on the best sound and reliability of these amps, how do they compare to one another. Looking to spend 5-6k on used amp from these choices: Pass Labs x250.8, Krell Duo 300xd, Parasound jc5 or Mcintosh Mc312.

I have Mark Levinson no526 preamp and Revel 228be speakers and like a very open, transparent sound with deep soundstage. 

Thanks for your response. 

lnitm

Coming recently from a Benchmark AHB2 with the same speakers that did that “screech” very often. 

Remember that Pass is MOSFET which is a closest solid state to tubes. It does have nice ’house’ sound which is on a warmer (just a little bit) side. There is also Accuphase which may be regular or Class A MOSFET, like Pass.

McIntosh and Pass will both work well with your Revels. I had the 228be’s with both. I switched from Mac C53/MC312 combo to Pass XP32/X260.8 monos, mostly out of curiosity. The Mac gear is no slouch, despite a lot of haters out there. It is powerful, quiet, accurate, well built, and runs cool.

As others have stated, Pass has more depth, warmth, liquidity, better bass, and is less fatiguing. There is a slight lack of openness to the X-series which you should consider, however. There are always tradeoffs---the slightly veiled aspect of Pass is probably what makes it so easy to listen to for hours on end--it’s never bright or etched. This is particularly meaningful to me as I listen to a lot of Blue Note jazz. Pass takes the edge off. Running Mac, I had more days when I was one (side of music) and done. With Pass, I’m always tempted to play more---that matters.

I nearly went with the X250.8, but decided on monos. They run very warm as will the X250.8.