Pass INT-150 or Bryston b135 sst^2?

They would be for SHL5+ speakers.  Any opinions?  Thank you.
tswisla
 I would look very close at the LFD LE V: $4495.  It's supposed to made very well with Harbeths.
Dr. Richard Bews, proprietor of England's
Read more at http://www.stereophile.com/content/2015-recommended-components-integrated-amps-receivers#uzeIFOcS7t7...

Me choose Pass,
been using INT-150 with harbeth C7 and M30. But no shl5
great synergy,would get the best voice and control bass.

Congratulations on the Harbeth SHL5 Plus speakers. They are very natural sounding speakers and will sound great with almost all genres of music. I haven’t listened to the Pass Int-150 or Bryston B135-SST2. Some of the natural partners or good amp combination for the Harbeth are the LFD, Croft, Sonneteer and Naim amps. Mostly British. Having said that, the SHL5+ will sound equally great with any amplifier, spectacular with select amplifiers depending on your room, listening preference and partnering equipment.

Enjoy.
I would add Accuphase to the list of flat out amazing amps for any Harbeth. extravaganza is also correct that Harbeth's are very sweet with tubes. Don't shy away from class A either. I graduated to class A after tube, then solid state class a/b with my Harbeth's. 
Post removed 
I've got a pair of SHL5 + (great speakers) and have heard them with the Pass INT 150. For my personal musical tastes it was a very nice pairing, which I'd gladly use in my system.

I've also owned LSA Statement and Musical Fidelity m6 500i amps, both were excellent matches for the Harbeth.

A lot of Harbeth owners like their sound with tube amps whereas I think they really come alive with high powered solid state amps.

Do you have an opportunity to audition them with different amps? 
Thank you for the replies.  jayrossi13, I could not agree with you more.  I had the SHL5+ paired with a Pass XA-30.8 and it was incredible.  It was suggested to me to try a tube amp and they sounded good, but paled in comparison to the SS amplifier that I was using before.  I did some research on the HUG and found out that higher powered SS amplifiers are the way to go with Harbeths (the owner and designer recommends it).  I went back to a Bryston 4B SST and the magic is back!
In a smaller room, I have been enjoying the SHL5+ with Red Wine Audio 30.2 LFP-V and Isabella preamp.  The 30.2 alone is very good but adding the preamp made for a more expansive sound stage and also more texture for the individual instruments, IMO.  I went from another extreme with Belles 350A and 21A with auricap preamp (lots of clean power).  I prefer the Red Wine Audio combination better.