Network Switches

david_ten
Oh they are great! As I said, I currently own a pair of opticalModules. In terms of streamers and servers, I was very happy with Sonore solutions, but I ended up getting an Innuos ZENith MK3 last January, that works well for me, and takes care of both streaming and "serving" (and CD ripping)
@grannyring  Are you stating that you have already tried the fiber optical connection to your audio system?

@uberwaltz Awesome.
To be fair, I found some network switch mods or audiophile built products making mediocre or subtle improvements over stock one too. I think it also depend on which network switch you try and with what device and application you play with.

If designer has good reference ears and can tell good quality from listening rather than just specsheet alone, he usually build something he can truly enjoy with his standards.

For those who never have any real experience before, they shouldn't assume too much. I'm also challenging network experts here in Thailand for testing switch in multimedia. Hopefully someone will join up.

Regards,
Keetakawee
@thyname  Got it. : ) 

@uberwaltz  Thanks much for posting actual hands on results.
@yyzsantabarbara. I have an SOTM Switch using SOTM Cat 7 DBL copper ethernet cabling. I also have an Innuos Server/Streamer and will most likely get two of the Sonore optical modules like @thyname.

@thyname. Please share how you set up (Wired) your two optical modules to your Innuos and the resulting sound quality improvement realized?