Need a new integrated, what say you?

I’m in need of a new integrated amp. My old ML 383 had developed issues and was in need of a refurbish. This wasn’t in my budget so it was sold, along with some other hifi items that were no longer needed, to allow for a new integrated. My budget is roughly $2,000 or less. Room specs are roughly 12x12 with an extended outcove area of approx 5x7. My speakers are about 6.5ft apart (center to center) and I sit roughly 8ft away. So my system is in a small room and in a nearfield-ish arrangement. Speakers are Revel F30’s and source is Cambridge 851C. As for integrateds, I was thinking about the matching Cambridge 851A, Parasound Halo (original), and Hegel H160. A friend of mine is selling a Primare I21 and had thought about that too. This is a 75 at 8, 125 at 4 integrated, but reportedly has grunt to push bigger speakers. Looking for other suggestions and guidance.

jsbach1685

+1 soix.  Hegel makes some great integrated amps! I’m using the H390, the next model up from the H190 and love it!

All the best.

Heaven 11 Billie Amp.  I have been using this amp for the last few months with some Zu Audio Omen monitors and PS Audio SACD transport/ DAC.  Comes with a built in phono input.  Is a tube hybrid.  Very nice sounding.