Music first or sound first?

I just thought it might be interesting to take a poll of those that put sound first and those that claim they put music first in listening to their rigs.

128x128rvpiano

There is just something magical about a perfect sine wave…. was it 440 or x ?…

@mikelavigne  I must’@patrickdowns with the MIB memory eraser before he left my place….. memory is fleeting….they say

On a much more serious note for those coming down on the side of MUSIC, i am finding this book to be excellent:

This is What It Sounds Like by Susan Rogers and Oge Ogas

Treat yourself to the audio book and light up a different part of your brain…. 

Thanks to you i bought it and it seems very interesting read...

i recommend it too ...😊

Original book about what our choices in music revealed about us and what are the factors that attract us toward some music...It seems stimulating read but fun too ...

This is What It Sounds Like by Susan Rogers and Oge Ogas

Treat yourself to the audio book and light up a different part of your brain….

I am both equally. Being very honest here - I have found that as the music system gets better, I have started liking genres of music that was "meh" to me before. It may be the age - who knows. But I like the eargasms my system is able to provide. If I was all about sound, then I would have changed components frequently. I have been wanting to change my DAC for quite some time. But the music drives me so much that I stick with my components for a long long time and am never in a rush.

Now that my system is up to snuff, music first! 

that's a good summary, when you are satisfied with your setup, the perspective changes.