Miyajima Zero Mono on Technics 1200G

Anyone using one of these on a Technics 1200G turntable?  I am thinking of buying one but it doesn't seem that anyone has one on a Technics.  I am considering either the 78 rpm or vinyl versions.Thanks!
andysf
Robin Wyatt’s uses one for mono recordings on a Technics SL10 Mk2. You might reach out to him.
Thanks for the suggestion but that is a very different turntable from what I have.  I think he uses a Sorane arm with it.  I am sure it sounds fantastic though!
Yeah, I know. I heard it in NY. Just throwing it out there. He's a straight shooter and may advise you.
Your turntable and tonearm designed for higher compliance cartridges, definitely NOT optimal for low compliance mono Miyajima, because Technics tonearm mass is not high enough. You could try superheavy headshell and subweight to compensate.
I have a heavy headshell, counterweight and even a KAB fluid damper on the table.  I think it would PROBABLY work fine but would feel better about making the purchase if I could hear from someone who is actually using this cartridge with a Technics 1200G.  A serious investment for me so I am trying to get more information.
I have seriously considered buying a Miyajima Zero Mono for my 1200GAE (functional equivalent to the G).  Soundsmith makes a set of mounting hardware that you can buy from Music Direct (among others) that would allow adding weight to the headshell.  I am confident that this cartridge would work fine in this arm.  My hesitancy is simply the high price of the Zero Mono, not that it could not be made to work.
I have Miyajima stereo cartridge Kansui and i would never use it on Technics tonearm. This cartridge must be used on high mass tonearms like Ikeda or Fidelity-Research. The mass of those heavy tonearm are 3 times as much compared to Technics tonearm. 
Chakster is right,  but it’s up to you. It will still work and might sound ok. It just won’t sound its best. It’s part of the learning process to learn from making mistakes. I prefer myself to read these forums and learn from others, and avoid wasting time, and money.
I have a new miyajima premium BE that will go nicely on my Ikeda tonearm. Not for awhile though as I have other cartridges  to try first. I heard it at a friends many times playing on his Fidelity Research fr64s. It sounded really great on that arm. Is mono new to you? Your going to really like it. It’s amazing hearing average sounding records with noisy ticks and pops come to life with the noise very diminished.
Still undecided about the Miyajima cartridge as I haven't heard of anyone else using one on my table.  Two dealers told me that thought it would be fine but from past experiences I have learned to be cautious.  I really appreciate all the comments though!@chakster  Your idea about a heavier headshell and counterweight was what i thought might make it possible but obviously a heavier arm would be ideal.@billstevenson   You were one of the people who inspired me to buy the table in the first place as we seem to have similar tastes in older recordings, etc.  I also took your suggestion from another thread here and bought the Audio Sensibility Statement OCC phono cords awhile back.  A noticeable improvement over the Zu cables they replaced.@sdrsdrsdr  I have thousands of mono records in my collection so the mono thing is not new to me.  I am just trying to raise my game as I want to start recording things digitally later this year.  (If I live that long!)
Andy on your turntable you could use Grace F14 LC-OFC MONO cartridge and this is a perfect match, the generator is true mono with just two pins. The stylus is Advanced Luminal Trace which is better for later MONO records than conical tip.

Actually many modern cartridge designers stated that advanced profile is a benefit for later MONO originals (60's, 70's) or mono re-issues. One of them is J.Carr (Lyra). 

P.S. I love Zu Mission and Mission mk2 phono cables. 
@chakster The Grace F14 LC-OFC looks great but it is really rare! Wish they still made them. I have had bad experiences in the past buying used cartridges so I am wary of buying things like this online.  Most of my records are mid 60s and earlier so I am looking for something suitable for those.  No interest in Lyra!
Yeah, i do not own Lyra too, very expensive for me, but the theory of using modern stylus profile on MONO records is very interesting. You can find more on audiogon.

I have nearly all Grace models including that MONO F14 LC-OFC, but i am not a fan of mono records, 99% of my records are stereo from 50’s to the early 80’s.

Don’t buy used, buy NOS or MINT vintage cartridges, Miyajima is not the only one cartridge for mono records. And conical tip is not mandatory for mono since the further research has been made by various cartridge designers.

In fact you can significantly improve the sound from used vintage mono records if you will play them with modern stylus profile on true mono cartridge.

If you mono records are pre 50's era then it's another story