Match for McIntosh 352

Looking for some feedback on speakers that blend well with the McIntosh MA352. Currently leaning towards the Sonus Faber Sonetto V ????

chezer

Thank you for the feedback. Got the Sonetto V as an intermediate step until the next move. 

Local dealer was demonstrating the Dali Epikore11 speakers with the 352 and I was in love. At home I have the mc611’s with a c49 driving a pair of kef blades and I was surprised how much music was coming out of the Dali’s with the power meters bouncing between 1 and 2 watts! Warm, inviting with bass that makes a guy reach for his wallet. The Epikore 11 retails for a cool $60k so you gotta know someone getting employee discount or be the 1% group. Congrats on picking a sweet integrated.

It depends of your goal and budget.  I had the Sonetto V for one year in my system with the ma352.  Good performer until I upgraded to Olympica nova 3.  This is probably my end game speakers.  Bass, definition, image, look, everything is better with nova 3 but at almost 3x the cost of Sonetto .  If you are building a stereo system, I would suggest to save until you can afford the nova 3.  If you are building teater/stereo, the Sonetto is good choice as well.

I've owned a set of Sonetto V's driven by C2600 and MC 302 - > wonderful speaker.  Obviously opinions vary and I think the Sonetto V is a great speaker.

Room is about 20' x 20' , all genre's from rock to jazz, to classical guitar. Currently have a home theatre set-up for the TV this will be a standalone 2 channel audio only combo of streaming, vinyl, and CD music. Moderate listening levels for long periods of time.

Much more info is needed regarding room size, type of music listened to, loudness levels, presentation desired...