Luxman CL-1000 Line/Phono Preamplifier

Just wondering if anyone has heard the new flagship Luxman CL-1000 full function tube preamplifier.
All opinions would be appreciated. Thanks! 
audiobrian
I got one (the one review by AD) and I love it.
Probably my last preamp. Amazing.
The review was strongly favorable but did point out that the phono stage is quite good but perhaps not at the level of the line stage. Also the tone controls were said to detract from the preamplifier’s transparency. The author didn’t site the lack of remote volume control as a negative, albeit subjective. Useful review. For the money, I believe I am now more interested in pursuing a VAC Renaissance Signature IIA SE with phono. This would allow for excellent line and phono stages as well as remote control.
(why Mr Hayes prefers potentiometers I’m not sure....perhaps simplicity?).
There is a review posted on Stereophile today. Though I could not get through reading it. I seem to get bored reading these things now.
Since November my dealer received the CL-1000 and I've heard it quite a few times. Combine it w/the Luxman MB300 tube amp and on good recordings you'd think you're listening to a master tape. Great detail and dynamics. I didn't hear the phono however. But was told it's equal to the $2300 E-250 phono. I have the current 38-SE and the phono is excellent. The phono is a 3 tube setup w/4 step up transformers. Two for MC High and two for MC low. I have it w/the Luxman PDA-171A TT and a Dynavector 20XL2 cart. Don't know any built in phonos w/4 SUT's in this price range. I know my dealer has a demo CL38U-SE in the house now. The customer that was going to purchase it had some personal problems and had to back out. If you want all tube the 38 plus the MQ-88C amp would make a great combo for around 10K. If you've got 37K go for the CL-1000, MB300 combo.
I’m told the USA version of the CL-1000 has a ‘throw in’ solid state phono board. Japanese and European markets only have the line stage only option. I’m wondering if a vinyl aficionado would be better off with the integrated phono stage in the lower Luxman models (CL-38uSE) which have dedicated internal step up transformers and tubed phono stage. All opinions and corrections are welcome. Thank you. 
I did not know that there's no remote. Interesting. My 38 is limited to just volume and mute. I think Shindo doesn't provide a remote either. At 20K there will be limited interest.
Hi luxmanc138 

My local dealer will not bring in the CL-1000 due to its lack of remote control.....he said it’s a deal breaker for most of his clients.....unfortunate indeed!
My local dealer is expecting one in the near future. I have the Luxman CLU38-SE. Curious to see how it compares.
Thank you, jond. I appreciate your impressions. From what I read there is no remote control for transformer based attenuators/volume control.

It was just demo'd at Capitol Audiofest quite a few folks heard it there paired with their 300B amp which powered the new Devore Orangutan Reference speakers. To my ears one of the best sounds of the show and the preamp is drop dead gorgeous!