Looking for my End Game Speaker

I'm looking for my end game speakers.  My system currently consists a digital streaming front end with the Mola mola Tambaqui DAC and Grimm MU1 streamer along with Magico A3 speakers.  For amplification, I recently acquired on the used market, the Audionet Humboldt.  

I live in a small 960 sq ft condo in a highrise.  My system is in the great room (living, dining, and kitchen all in one).  Given the room configuration, my speakers have to be located close to a side wall (unless I radically change the room and block my balcony doors with my stereo).  Room dimensions are 12' x 16' (not including kitchen).   

The following speakers are on my list to auditon:

Marten Parker Trio,  Acora (SRB, SRC1, SRC2), Magico S3 - 2023, Magico M2, Joseph Audio, Franco Serblin, Rockport, Vivid Audio Giya G4, 

I have already heard the Acora SRC1 and thought they were amazing, however, perhaps a bit  bass shy.  

Given my room constraints, I'm concentrating more on the models that have a sealed box design.  Given that, I am very interested in the Magico M2 and S3 - 2023.  Has anyone heard these two models?  A used M2 would cost about the same as a new S3.  How do these two models compared?  Which would you choose?  

Can anyone recommend any other sealed box design speakers.....or any speakers that would fit into a relatively small room (close to the walls)?  I should also note that I would like a speaker that performs well with lower listening volumes....

I have booked my ticket to AXPONA 2025, so I'm making a list of speakers that I should audition.

calgarian5355

you should give monitor audio platinum a listen they are much better than the magico, much more three-dimensional airy and spacious and the bass is very tight and deep, The platinum 200 or 300.

And on the other side of fast please don’t rule out horns like Tannoy. Maybe keep the A3’s and treat room? If your a Magico man, then maybe Focals? But but but Sonus Fabers could be the ticket?

I'm looking for my end game speakers. 

There is no end game. Buy something now. Start another thread when the next hype train comes rolling in about how you're looking for end game.

If you all found end-game and left the market, it will be a terrible day for the dealers. 

I've got a pair of Marten Parker Duos in a room about the same size as your's. They are excellent speakers; do give the Parker Trios a try if you're able to....