Looking for a component for ripping and playing CD's.

Recently moved to a different state and sold all my audio equipment.  NAD preamp and tuner, Nakamich Dragon, Thorens belt drive turntable with Shure V15VMR, Sony 400 disc SACD player, pair of Hafler DH500's, Krell KMA100's, Definitive BP7000SC's and Polk Audio SDA SRS's.  Sold all my vinyl but kept my collection of approx. 2500 CD's.

New system consists of NAD C538 single CD player, Sangean tuner, McIntosh C-32 preamp, McIntosh MC-2205 amp, Klipsch Forte IV's, a pair of Klipsch RP-1200SW subs and my first ever stand alone DAC, S.M.S.L. SU-1.  I've never streamed before and enjoy Youtube for music and music videos.

My question is does anybody make a hifi component that allows me to rip my CD's and then play them through my DAC?  I really do not want to use a computer to do this.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

EMUAGOGO

emuagogo

That Oppo is inticing.  Doesn't seem to have any ripping capability.  I want to own the music that I purchase.  

• Cocktail Audio
  • HIFI Rose

I own an early version of the Cocktail Audio ripper/player. Came with 1TB hard drive and a web app to operate it. Worked great for me.  CD drive eventually wore out but it was easy enough to buy a new, generic drive, open the case, and plug it right in to the standard connector.

Innuos Zenith MK3 and many other innuos models, that’s the one I have. It is very convenient. Put in a CD and it automaticly rips it into your library. Innuos is an excellent streamer but is optomized for their own control system and not good with roon so if you’re a Roon user, get something else. Jerry

Melco.  I have a N100 NAS and subsequently bought their ripper which can double as a CD player.  The N100 is also a player and used with an app such as mConnect will also play streaming services such as Tidal, Qobuz and a few others