LinLai WE 300B or the LinLai Global Elite Permaloy 300B tubes ?

I presently am using Sophia Electric 300B mesh-plates and find them to sound good in general.  I originally used the Sophia Royal Princess 300B's and really loved the sound, however in my experience, reliability was really poor and for the price, it wasn't any fun trying to get replacements.  I'm getting ready to order new 300B's however would like to know if any of you have had experience with their WE 300B or their flagship Elite Permaloy 300B.
Thanks... John
128x128liquidsound
The tube VIP program is in fact Grant Fidelity, the website named Premium Vacuum Tubes. Wonder how long club has been in existence? $30-$40 year membership.
@sns,
Thanks, I will read the 6Moons review. I would not be at all surprised if the mesh plate versus solid plate Linlai Elite 101D preference is tied to particular audio systems and components in use, simply synergy factors. Interesting in this instance you, Joel and I use the Coincident Statement Line Stage .
Charles
I've had a pair of Sophia Royal Princess 300B's in my Woo Audio WA5-LE on-and-off for ~7years (more on than off), with no reliability problems whatsoever, maybe the luck of the draw, but so far so good. In fact I tried to by a second pair of the RP 300's, but they had all sold out  by then.

My other pairs of 300B's (all new or NOS) are:
  • Emission Labs 300BM - Mesh
  • AVVT 32B-SL
  • Takatsuki 300B
  • KR Audio 300B Riccardo Kron Limited Series
  • EAT 300B
  • Svetlana 300B (1995)
  • STC 4300A (1962), direct WE equivalents
Trying new 300B's is always interesting!
I will have to say that the Sophia Royal Princess 300-B's did sound the best in my BorderPatrol S20 SET amp.  However I really was taken aback with reliability issues about 5+ years ago with that tube, and challenges with getting them to replace them.  I still have personal issues with spending $2400/quad for those (I have no idea of what they cost now) and their not being reliable.  I presently am on my last-set of  Princess Mesh-Plate 300-B's which sound good and am looking forward to the LinLai tubes.  
I used to tube-roll years ago, however I guess in my older-age, I like just settling down to listening rather than trying to squeeze the last bit of sound improvement, especially at the price of some of these 300-B's !  
@peterh_nz  Peter, can you share more about your Woo Audio WA5-LE headphone amplifier? Woo Audio in general? Which headphones are you driving? Thanks.

Copying the link below, should the Agon 300B aficionados want to comment. I'm evaluating headphone amps and your feedback will be valuable. Thanks.

@charles1dad  thoughts on the Mundorf caps upgrade? : ) 

https://wooaudio.com/amplifiers/wa5le