Legacy Audio Focus SE and rivals

I am Interested at Legacy Audio Focus SE - their natural look Is exceptional, they are very efficient, got 2 x 12 Inch woofers which cut off  low end at 18 Hz at - 2 dB , curious about  HF end where cut off Is 30 kHz

I would like to ask you - are they neutral sound speaker, are they sensitive to closer to wall placing

are there any better alternative at that price

sasho

Thank you all for replies, appreciate very much

I can supply high current amp

How much are Focus SE better than Signature SE

What Is minimal distance close to wall that we can  place Focus SE

I think it is good that some dealers chime in just realize they are like pharmaceutical  companies or corporations may have a bias or may not they may have chosen  that line because they like it and it's a bargain like legacy audio is.we have all kinds of reviews and they do get products at a discount but I still read them there might be something I can learn.i don't have any brick and morter shops near me. Closest  is 5 hours away or in another state.enjoy the  hunt and the music.

I listened to the Aeris at axpona a couple years ago, they were fully self powered and sounded great. They do cast a huge 'stage and images are also more live vs studio. They sounded like they looked big and powerful, I placed an offer on the demo's, but was outbid.