KT150's in Rogue Cronus Magnum ii

Has anyone used these tubes in a CM2 successfuly? Would it kill the power supplies or have any other issues? 

If you have what were the sonic benefits if any? 
soundwatts
I would contact Rogue and listen to them instead of advice from an audio forum.
I would contact Rogue and listen to them instead of advice from an audio forum.
But a number of us forum members have already talked to Rogue specifically about KT150. They’re a small company, so it’s nice to share information amongst owners rather than consuming more of their amp-building time for simply-answered calls and emails (though they are extremely pleasant to talk to in person).

KT150 is not recommended for any of their amps. I asked Rogue about using this tube in my Apollo monoblocks, since going from KT90 to KT120 was such a nice upgrade (one that Rogue themselves readily adopted) -- the answer was no; at a minimum the transformers would need to be redesigned for the KT150. Don’t do it. Would’ve cost me ~$1200 to re-tube, anyways!
This is rather OT, but I recently dropped in some Genalex Gold Lion KT88s, and when I get round to it I'll be going back to the Tung-Sol KT120s.  Not a night a day difference, to my ears.  88s perhaps a little more liquid/forgiving, but lost some of the, well, majesty that the 120s gave to full-scale orchestral.  If you have the 120s, I'd be content, and just play around with the small signal tubes.
Twoleftears what small signal tubes have you tried?

How long did it take to break in the rogue?

So far only Genalex Gold Lion 12au7's and 12ax7's, much recommended by Jim McShane.  I'm going to get a NOS 12au7 for the pre-amp position, but have been dithering over which brand to go with (Mullard, Brimar, Amperex) and which supplier (McShane, Andy Bowman, Brent Jesse, Upscale, etc.).  Will probably call Bowman soon.

The CM2 is relatively new, and I'm not sure it's fully broken in, but I haven't noticed any major changes along the way, so far.

I'm running the Rogue with PMC twenty.24's, and the Rogue displaced an Ayre AX-7 which has been sent down to my secondary system.  The Rogue~PMC synergy is noticeably better, especially in the bass.

Andy Bowman really knows tubes. I have gone to him for my 12au7's for my Rogue Pharaoh integrated. My opinion, if your speakers are on the "sharp side 'o cheddar" in the upper mids to low treble region go with the Mullards. If your speakers are a bit subdued or slightly rolled off  in the treble, go with Amperex. I feel Rogue is a good choice. Very good sound for a reasonable amount of money. You should notice a good step up in SQ replacing the stock JJ tubes in the preamp section.

Cheers.
Tim