Klaudio KD-CLN-LP200 Owners

I recently purchased a used LP 200 and it makes a loud bubbling/gurgling sound during the cleaning cycle. Of the Youtube videos I've seen, they don't exhibit this. I contacted the owner and he claims it's always ben like that. Also, during the cleaning cycle, I don't see much water on the record. 

Here's a video I uploaded on Youtube. I'm curious to know if his is the normal sound. Thank you.

crtfanatic

I have tried reaching out to Klaudio. phoned them 3 times and left voicemails. No response. I don't know if the records are being cleaned properly. Very little water observed on most of the record. Just little droplets. I've owned a Degritter in the past and you can see water across the entire surface of the record with no surfactant. Just distilled water.

The seller has agreed to accept a return. I really wanted this cleaner.

Mine makes no gurgling sound at all. The pump runs quietly and smoothly whether filling or draining the tank.

Mine makes a bit of a gurgling sound, but it's very faint. Not as pronounced as I hear in the video.  If you have your phone right next to it, then it's about what it would sound like if I put my ear up to it.  The water level is fine.  Are your records getting clean?  Have you tried reaching out to KLAudio?